• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Major League Baseball Thread

m0nkey

20 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Shoemaker throwing a gem ...again

Would you like for me to link you all the posts were you talked up how he sucked, should be in the pen, or should have a fork put in him? 

There were people upset they let him go.... You and most everyone else felt it was long overdue.  You got your wish, grats!

6 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I am happy for Shoemaker. 

Ditto, he unfairly got lumped in with all the other oft-injured guys as injury prone.... Dude got beaned, then had an injury misdianosed... 

My issue with him was his weird off-season weight loss seemed to always translate into sluggish starts.

8 hours ago, True Grich said:

That's why Bryce Harper is must-see-TV or better yet - why I make an effort to see him at a ball park each season.  He has a flare for the dramatic and shines in big moments quite often.  I can understand the hate, but I find him entertaining and at the end of the day - baseball should be entertaining.  I still would prefer to watch Mike Trout any day of the week... but I can appreciate the show Harper is capable of putting on, on any given day.

And the hair.

Be honest.

https://streamable.com/9pylv

^^From the Rangers Astros game right now. At the end, you can hear Ron Kulpa yell: "I can do anything I want!"

Obviously, everyone in Texas showed up to watch Ron Kulpa call some balls and strikes - who cares about whoever these baseball players are. I hate this crap so much - guy should be fired before the game is over.

Good shit Kulpa..

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Would you like for me to link you all the posts were you talked up how he sucked, should be in the pen, or should have a fork put in him? 

There were people upset they let him go.... You and most everyone else felt it was long overdue.  You got your wish, grats!

Ditto, he unfairly got lumped in with all the other oft-injured guys as injury prone.... Dude got beaned, then had an injury misdianosed... 

My issue with him was his weird off-season weight loss seemed to always translate into sluggish starts.

Never was a fan. Just commenting how he pitched well again today

pitching isn’t the angels problem. We can’t hit for shit. 

So I could care less if you brought up those post. I stand by my comments 

5 hours ago, Dick Enberg said:

One of the nastiest pitches I have EVER seen

My first thought was why is Fernando Rodney throwing lefty, why isn’t his hat crooked, and when did he learn how to pitch again? Then I realized thats not him.

Also, WTF with that beard?

4 hours ago, nando714 said:

pitching isn’t the angels problem. We can’t hit for shit. 

So I could care less if you brought up those post. I stand by my comments 

So pitching isn't the problem...  yet you're suddenly concerned with how he's doing?  LOL..

You spent years shit talking him.. years...   Just pointing out the hilarity in your newfound fan-dom.

30 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

So pitching isn't the problem...  yet you're suddenly concerned with how he's doing?  LOL..

You spent years shit talking him.. years...   Just pointing out the hilarity in your newfound fan-dom.

Again, just commenting on how he such down the powerhouses of the tigers and o’s 

What'd you all think of the ump in the astros game yesterday with hinch and hitting coach getting tossed? 2 horrendous calls and the ump appearing to say "I can do whatever I want!" in response to his calls being questioned. Angel Hernandez school of umpiring?

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/youre-out-umpire-ron-kulpa-ejects-astros-manager-and-hitting-coach-after-argument-during-rangers-game/287-157bd8d8-a353-4465-b82e-e2cc57f62c82

3 minutes ago, zenmaster said:

What'd you all think of the ump in the astros game yesterday with hinch and hitting coach getting tossed? 2 horrendous calls and the ump appearing to say "I can do whatever I want!" in response to his calls being questioned. Angel Hernandez school of umpiring?

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/youre-out-umpire-ron-kulpa-ejects-astros-manager-and-hitting-coach-after-argument-during-rangers-game/287-157bd8d8-a353-4465-b82e-e2cc57f62c82

He should be fired immediately