• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 Hot Stove League

greginpsca

4 hours ago, Dick Enberg said:

90% of these guys are 32 or older. Many of the under 32 years old will eventually sign, Harper, Kimbrel, Keuchel. Hard to believe Martin "Machete" Maldonado as yet to sign a deal of some kind.

Maldonado overplayed his market, I guess. Heard he was asking for around 10 per on a multi year deal, iirc.

Catcher is a tougher spot to land a job at this point unless you’re offensively special. He’s not. 

4 minutes ago, Sean-Regan said:

Maldonado overplayed his market, I guess. Heard he was asking for around 10 per on a multi year deal, iirc.

Catcher is a tougher spot to land a job at this point unless you’re offensively special. He’s not. 

I dont know if you have to be special per se, but you have to fit the plan, and his sub 300 obp wasn't fitting anything following analytics. 

Mike Francessa on WFAN: "The first thing I thought of, when I heard Harper signed with the Phillies, is that now the Phillies have the guy they can trade to the Angels for Mike Trout! We all know that the Phillies want him, and that he wants to play there, so I see this trade as inevitable"

What a clueless ass