• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 Hot Stove League

greginpsca

the most important thing for the player and agent seems to be about getting the highest amount of guaranteed money.  The thing that teams are trying to do is minimize the total dollar commitment.  

so the aav obviously isn't as big of a concern for either party.  

35 minutes ago, rottiesworld said:

I can’t wait til Harper gets hurt and they have to pay all that money.

I don't want Harper to get hurt. He's a good young player and a bonafide star when he's hot. He's fun to watch and takes the games intensity level up a notch. He's good for the game.

22 hours ago, Dochalo said:

the most important thing for the player and agent seems to be about getting the highest amount of guaranteed money.  The thing that teams are trying to do is minimize the total dollar commitment.  

so the aav obviously isn't as big of a concern for either party.  

As it should be. $330m is better than $300, especially when you are selling off years in your mid / late 30's more than a decade down the road.

11 hours ago, eligrba4ever said:

The long season will seem even longer for Royals fans, apparently. Salvi Perez will probably spend 2 of the final 3 seasons of his current contract rehabbing from TJ.

He could be just the DH next season. So, he may still get into most of the 2 years.

if I'm KC, the first thing I'd do is sign Maldonado