• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Brad Ausmus Named Angels Skip

nando714

16 minutes ago, stormngt said:

I responded to a quote that Cozart and Calhoun are better hitters than Pujols.   Neither the 2018 stats nor career stats support that statement

If you learned to read, what I said was that Cozart and Calhoun might be better at this point. Since were talking about a hypothetical lineup, obviously we’re not comparing career numbers, which you are well aware of. Pujols is old and regressing. Cozart and Calhoun both have an actual legitimate shot at putting up better numbers than Albert. Both are miles ahead defensively. But keep it up with the straw men: you can pretend you’re winning, anyway. 

2 hours ago, ukyah said:

there's nothing curios about it at all. you're just obtuse.

they had a hiring process. they interviewed all the candidates they were interested in and they made a choice. 

The curious was about them flying people out. Again reading comprehension. I never said they had him hired before the interview process. Clown post bro.