• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Scioscia

What makes me the ultimate authority is that I have common sense. I can't answer your questions as to why he made his decisions tonight or why he didn't pinch run for Morales 9 months ago, and neither can you. What I can tell you with no uncertainty is he didn't do those things because he is trying to lose. It doesn't pass the smell test.

So you aren't Sherlock Holmes....that much we now are certain. You sound like a wife who swears her cheating husband couldn't possibly be cheating on her...

Right on guys, you keep on believing that the reason the Angels are losing is because the manager wants it that way. Ignore the total lack of common sense that would take.

I am not on the fire Scioscia bandwagon since there is no one else but he is sucking as bad as the players. This crap of a season is an all around team effort from top to bottom. Although the grounds crew still have the field looking nice. Good job guys!

Right on guys, you keep on believing that the reason the Angels are losing is because the manager wants it that way. Ignore the total lack of common sense that would take.

I don't think it's intentional. 

I think Scioscia has ADHD though.  Where was his brain tonight?

Listen Jack, we want to know why a manager who probably has more experience and qualifications than anyone in the MLs isn't managing like a professional. What other conclusions can be made? That he completely forgot how? It can't be ruled out that he is trying to get fired. Evidence is certainly mounting to support this thesis. Sorry you are another one of the absolute apologetics. Makes me sick.

He pulled him because of how long he sat while the Angels were batting combined with the fact that this is, what his third start of the season, so he isn't completely stretched out. I am not saying I would do this, I am just saying that I am guessing this is his reason.

Are you ****ing joking me! You know how many teams batted around on us this season!?!?! Idk but it must be a few times. Opposing pitchers sit for well over 20 min against us

We actually have a good inning at the plate and our own sp cant do it?

thats bullshit!!!

Listen Jack, we want to know why a manager who probably has more experience and qualifications than anyone in the MLs isn't managing like a professional. What other conclusions can be made? That he completely forgot how? It can't be ruled out that he is trying to get fired. Evidence is certainly mounting to support this thesis. Sorry you are another one of the absolute apologetics. Makes me sick.

If the players got their heads out of their butts then it would be a lot different. Scioscia has made some dumb mistakes but the players have made much more. Jesus couldn't coach this team into decent baseball.

No we believe the Angels keep losing partly because the manager is an idiot. Not because he wants to lose. But because he is an idiot.

I was responding to the poster that said Scioscia was making these decisions because he wants to be fired. I am not arguing that he is or isn't an idiot, my point is that he isn't trying to get fired.

He probably wouldn't mind working for Philadelphia. He has family there

I hate Scioscia and don't want him around, but come on guys. At some point you gotta start bashing the players for this. They're the ones ****ing up out on the field, not Scioscia. Sure, taking Williams out at only 74 pitches is a horrible decision imo and probably did cost us the game, but the biggest reason this team has sucked this season is the players, not Scioscia. You can only play the hand you're dealt. Not saying Scioscia is completely not at fault because a lot of blame should go to him and the coaches, but going out and firing him and bringing in someone else mid season isn't going to spark a miraculous turn around. Major change is needed (managerial and on the field)

What an idiot for pulling a guy that was still throwing really well. Just 74 pitches.

I used to get HAMMERED for calling Scioscia an idiot. I haven't read the posts between yours and mine,

But my wild guess is that most if not every post agrees with you.

I don't hate MS, I don't know MS.

He is just a BAD baseball manager. He isn't doing anything different this year, than he ever has, and this is important to understand.

The results are just a little worse. That in itself is amazing...it is worse than last year!!!

I have been railing against Scioscia for years, and have been shot at from every angle for it, and I am still standing.

Expecting Lifetime to respond in under 1min, 30sec