• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Scioscia

Listen Jack, we want to know why a manager who probably has more experience and qualifications than anyone in the MLs isn't managing like a professional. What other conclusions can be made? That he completely forgot how? It can't be ruled out that he is trying to get fired. Evidence is certainly mounting to support this thesis. Sorry you are another one of the absolute apologetics. Makes me sick.

Trying to get fired? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. All he has to do is quit and he would have a job tomorrow (probably with a bigger paycheck). If anything, he's over-managing. Thinking about it too much. He needs to turn the page and stay within his mechanics.ha

Trying to get fired? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. All he has to do is quit and he would have a job tomorrow (probably with a bigger paycheck). If anything, he's over-managing. Thinking about it too much. He needs to turn the page and stay within his mechanics.ha

no way does anyone give him 5+ years guaranteed and almost $30M if he signs a new contract. On the other hand if he's "dismissed" he still get that money with the Angels paying for most of it.

He could even take a year or two off, clear his mind a bit, THEN decide to make a  comeback with an NL team going through a rebuild or somtehing, all while being paid Arte Moreno's money for his troubles.

Pulling Jerome was a stupid decision. There's really no way to defend it.

That said, the pitchers in this bullpen are pathetic. When they are asked to get outs (regardless of whether they should have been asked in the first place) they need to come in and get ****ing outs. Not walk the bases loaded. This is the worst bullpen I have ever seen.

That said, the pitchers in this bullpen are pathetic. When they are asked to get outs (regardless of whether they should have been asked in the first place) they need to come in and get ****ing outs. Not walk the bases loaded. This is the worst bullpen I have ever seen.

I completely agree with this.

Somedays they don't have it.

Scioscia should have known better after allowing 2 straight walks to load the bases that it's time to take him out.

Was anyone else surprised that he walked the only hitter without a single walk in 137 plate appearances this year?

Scioscia should have known better after allowing 2 straight walks to load the bases that it's time to take him out.

Was anyone else surprised that he walked the only hitter without a single walk in 137 plate appearances this year?

I certainly wasn't surprised by that, Kohn had no idea where any of his pitches were going(which is pretty much the story of Michael Kohn's major league career).

Frieri should have appeared in that inning at some point. If nothing else, to face Keppinger.

This is the after effects of Kohn just becoming a pitcher late in his college career, which wasn't long ago.

He has significant work to do in the command category.    He does have good stuff, but very inconsistent command. 

Once Madson, Burnett, and Jepsen have all returned, release Lowe, and send Buckner and Kohn down for sure. 

That would then leave Frieri, Madson, Burnett, Jepsen, Downs, DeLaRosa, Coello, and Richards. Which one gets sent back down?

Oh I agree that his bullpen management last night (and frankly all year long) was pretty bad. But it's like we all expect Mike to put in "the right guy" every time. Unfortunately when your pen is as bad as this one, there simply is no "right guy". Reach into a bag of crap and you're probably going to pull out a piece of crap.