• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Way to go, f**knuts

tdawg87

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Maybe, when they aren't pitching six innings because the starter had a bad yeast infection.

our starters have been one of the top in the league the last month, this has NOTHING to do with load. 
They suck, bottom line.  Is anyone at all shocked at what happened today, even a little ?

We have Oliver Drake and Akeel Morris as depth coming up from the minor leagues.

This has to improve by next year. Eppler either needs to go spend some damn money on bullpen help or he better be damn sure he can find some more Petit, Parker, Norris types again this offseason. 

Because it didn't work this year. 

3 minutes ago, floplag said:

our starters have been one of the top in the league the last month, this has NOTHING to do with load. 
They suck, bottom line.  Is anyone at all shocked at what happened today, even a little ?

True, however, Richards is a pansy china doll who ALWAYS gets hurt.

Trade the china doll in late July.  He would for sure take the QO to stay.   I DON’T want his china doll ass here anymore!!!!

20 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Trade the china doll in late July.  He would for sure take the QO to stay.   I DON’T want his china doll ass here anymore!!!!

Well said my friend. He is a wuss. I thought they were all drinking fluids to avoid all this? 

52 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Yea fuck that guy for getting hurt.  We fans deserve better.  

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Dipoto has put together a solid team there in Seattle :) 

I would still rather have Ohtani, even though he can't help much the rest of this year.  Eppler has pulled off two tremendous moves, acquiring Simmons and Ohtani, and plenty of other good ones.  Shit happens fast in baseball, Seattle has over 90 games left to the finish line.  We have twelve games left with them this year, nine of those are home games.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I didn't get to watch the game, but this was one of the "highlights" on SportsCenter this evening. I haven't seen a baserunning blunder like that in a very long time.

Well Jabari is the Mr. Bean of baseball players it seems. As in Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean.

Is there is a way the Angels could demote Jabari Blashdon Wood to Little League ?

3 hours ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

Well Jabari is the Mr. Bean of baseball players it seems. As in Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean.

Is there is a way the Angels could demote Jabari Blashdon Wood to Little League ?

For that baserunning blunder, BlashTrash was more like Atkinson’s Rat Race character, because he had to have narcolepsy to fall asleep on such a routine play in the 9th.

6 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

For that baserunning blunder, BlashTrash was more like Atkinson’s Rat Race character, because he had to have narcolepsy to fall asleep on such a routine play in the 9th.

lmao that was an awesome movie, Rat Race Atkinson would certainly destroy AAA pitching but falls asleep as soon as he's in the majors.