• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Should Mike Scioscia Be Fired Poll

Should Mike Scioscia Be Fired Poll  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mike Scioscia Be Fired?

• No. I'm a Mike Scioscia Supporter.
    • Yes, Mike Scioscia Out! Fire Him!

2 hours ago, BESCFAN said:

Mike Scioscia should absolutely be let go after this season.  I'm not sure about midway through the season but whatever message he is selling is and has been falling on deaf ears as this is a VERY soft baseball team.  MS has had a top 7 payroll for a decade+ and hasn't won squat.  Multiple GMs, Multiple players, yada yada yada.  This team could manage themselves to a similar record. The players and fans deserve much better.  Team is flat and wasting away the first half of Trout's career.  What a waste of talent!

I don’t think you’ve made your point yet.

44 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

Stradling’s house.

I don’t want him extended except for the affect it would have on some of the dudes on here it would be totally worth it.  Lou and I would get a nice long 3 year laugh out of it.  

6 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

ONE from 2010-2018

I responded to a statement that specifically said "living off '02 for almost 20 years"

Those 6 divisio titles mean something - at least to some of us. 

5 hours ago, The Boogie Man said:

I don’t want him extended except for the affect it would have on some of the dudes on here it would be totally worth it.  Lou and I would get a nice long 10 year laugh out of it.  

FIFY. It's more believable now?

• 2 years later...
Just now, Taylor said:

Looking through the people who voted "yes" there were few surprises. I did see yvangelfan's name on there. It's funny how her last post was saying goodbye to the Angels and baseball because some players took a knee.

Wasn’t that just Middleton?