• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

20 minutes ago, Rico said:

A year ago Texas starting allowing guns on campus.  Today a student killed a police officer on campus.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/09/texas-tech-campus-locked-down-shooter-at-large.html

Thoughts and stuff I guess...

live by the sword, die by the sword.

this incident should be a strong motivation to change this guns on campus policy. what a truly horrible idea in the first place.

6 hours ago, Rico said:

A year ago Texas starting allowing guns on campus.  Today a student killed a police officer on campus.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/09/texas-tech-campus-locked-down-shooter-at-large.html

So the shootings on campus where guns aren't allowed mean those campuses should have guns?

7 hours ago, Rico said:

But ... but ... but ... if everyone had a gun, then these shootings wouldn't happen.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

But ... but ... but ... if everyone had a gun, then these shootings wouldn't happen.

In this case im not sure how anyone could have predicted this and im actually surprised its not getting more coverage.  
I recall another case on the opposite ends of the spectrum i think was also in Texas where a woman who had a legal carry permit was raped withing yards of the campus police station because she was following the no carry on campus policy and was unarmed.  Same man who raped her eventually killed another woman.  
Just interesting how people only see the side of the argument that suits their opinion. 

39 minutes ago, Glen said:

4845d7ef4de33a003e01b79b98e0b616.jpeg

Amazing how even the least authoritarian (in theory) groups are fragmented collectives that hate eachother. Libertarian twitter has been hilarious the past few months. There might be more cliques within the libertarian/anarchist collective than in the traditional liberal and conservative groups. Anarchists hate minarchists and minarchists hate small state libertarians and small state libertarians hate libertarian leaning conservatives. 

36 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ha.  I'm just jerking you around. 

Some people on here do appear to advocate what seems to be very close anarchist ideology.  I've said on here before that I don't understand the appeal of that.  

Most of our transactions require nothing from the State. Somalia was a bad reference. To my knowledge, it is an undereducated population, void of Western principles. 

4 hours ago, Adam said:

Amazing how even the least authoritarian (in theory) groups are fragmented collectives that hate eachother. Libertarian twitter has been hilarious the past few months. There might be more cliques within the libertarian/anarchist collective than in the traditional liberal and conservative groups. Anarchists hate minarchists and minarchists hate small state libertarians and small state libertarians hate libertarian leaning conservatives. 

I'm pretty sure Johnson hates Allepo.