• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

1 hour ago, red321 said:

thanks tank...but again...where is this list of people saying all guns should be taken away? You may have specific individuals, but there is this idea the Democrats have stated all guns should be banned immediately, and yet I cannot recall that being proposed in legislation. Hell, Gabby Gifford isn't even calling for that.

I think the concept of "all guns should be taken away" is more a talking point used by gun advocates and repeated ad nauseum in media reports, probably as a typical scare tactic.

24 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And you would be just as outraged, I'm sure.

I would be at anyone taking advantage of tragedy for a political agenda regardless of that agenda. party, or reason, yes , i would.  Unlike most im not partisan, i see bullshit on both sides. 

3 hours ago, nate said:

but you can understand why the news coverage was not as significant.

There have been 273 mass killings in the US this year, you must be outraged those didn't get as much coverage either.  http://www.abc15.com/news/data/mass-shootings-in-the-u-s-over-270-mass-shootings-have-occurred-in-2017

Outraged!

I'll take a knee.

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

This argument used to be that the US government isn't coming after you. That seemed to change after Trump.

But Trump would never go after the people making the argument that they need guns to protect themselves from the government, because that's his voter base. The irony is that the type of authoritarian regime that would turn against its people is exactly the type of regime that hardcore gun owners aren't likely to be threatened by, since most of them lean right. 

4 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

But Trump would never go after the people making the argument that they need guns to protect themselves from the government, because that's his voter base. The irony is that the type of authoritarian regime that would turn against its people is exactly the type of regime that hardcore gun owners aren't likely to be threatened by, since most of them lean right. 

You think all authoritarian regimes have been right leaning?

10 hours ago, Geoff said:

I was expecting a thread like this after last weekend's mass church shooting in Tennessee.  Then I remembered it was just Christians who were shot and/or killed, so ... meh. 

Did Trump tweet about it?  Otherwise how am I supposed to get my news?

Why do people need guns anyway? Like how many people who own a gun or multiple guns actually use them? They're basically pokemon for adults with small dicks.

I mean I understand keeping a small firearm in your dresser or under your bed or whatever, but who the fuck needs an assault rifle? What purpose do they serve? 

I don't understand why weapons like that are even sold to civilians.

On 10/3/2017 at 3:38 AM, tdawg87 said:

Why do people need guns anyway? Like how many people who own a gun or multiple guns actually use them? They're basically pokemon for adults with small dicks.

I mean I understand keeping a small firearm in your dresser or under your bed or whatever, but who the fuck needs an assault rifle? What purpose do they serve? 

I don't understand why weapons like that are even sold to civilians.

Why do I need home owners insurance?  I’ve owned a home for almost 20 years now and I’ve never used it. 

Edited by Geoff

26 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Why do I need home owners insurance?  I’ve owned a home for almost 20 years now and I’ve never used it. 

Do you have the Deluxe homeowner's insurance? It costs more but it protects from armies of bears and can lay down a gnar suppressing fire if you're ever in a military shootout. 

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Do you have the Deluxe homeowner's insurance? It costs more but it protects from armies of bears and can lay down a gnar suppressing fire if you're ever in a military shootout. 

I don't, but it sounds like a great plan for those that feel it could give them that added layer of protection.