• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I don't think rejecting the NRA should be the goal as much as pushing the NRA members to demand the NRA to move back to their previously more moderate views. Supposedly a majority of NRA members and gun owners believe there should be some forms of gun control, if that is the case the leadership of that organization certainly is not representing their members wishes. 

23 minutes ago, red321 said:

I don't think rejecting the NRA should be the goal as much as pushing the NRA members to demand the NRA to move back to their previously more moderate views. Supposedly a majority of NRA members and gun owners believe there should be some forms of gun control, if that is the case the leadership of that organization certainly is not representing their members wishes. 

Yeah, agree. Not a gun guy but if I were a gun guy, assuming I wasn't insane, I'd be super pissed everytime someone committed a high profile crime with a gun he/she possessed legally. 

2 hours ago, red321 said:

have seen anti-gun people on facebook talking about joining the nra in huge numbers and voting to change their direction. that'd be kind of fun to watch.

Edited by Tank

2 hours ago, red321 said:

There should be some gun control but not to the extreme of what California is doing. To the pro gun crowd they view California as the poster for the anti gun agenda. This one is the dumbest

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/01/robert-farago/californias-disappearing-handguns-explained/

14 hours ago, Jason said:

There should be some gun control but not to the extreme of what California is doing. To the pro gun crowd they view California as the poster for the anti gun agenda. This one is the dumbest

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/01/robert-farago/californias-disappearing-handguns-explained/

Using Cal as a model for this is the most absurd idiotic thing ever.  
Im all for some common sense laws, but CA isnt about that at all, its about abolishing them. 

1 hour ago, red321 said:

What's wrong with California's gun control laws?

Gun related violence has decreased by 57% in the last 20 or so years since California began enacting “strict”gun control laws.  Obviously there are several things in play with that but it’s patently retarded to imagine they haven’t had an impact.  No one claims there’s a one size fits all gun law to reduce the problem.  See that’s  the problem with the gun people.  They always argue that if a gun law doesn’t 100% eliminate gun violence it’s not worth implementing.  A notion which is stupid at best and contemptuous and malicious at worst.   

Theres nothing wrong with California’s laws they’re working and the rest of the country should be following suit.

Edited by UndertheHalo

People see what they want to see.  Ca is among the most restrictive in the nation both in types of guns and more recently limitations on ammo.  That is a fact.  

Those laws havn't affected anything i can see in Watts or East Los, or kept police alive,  or literally anything else its supposed to do from actual observation.  I dont know what those stats are based on, maybe robbery in Beverly Hills or some other selective shit, but im not buying it for a second.   

I'm no gun nut, dont own one, not in the NRA, im just not buying the bullshit as to why people want the laws or the reason used to justify them. 

to clarify im 100% in favor of sensible laws and restrictions, i see no reason we need wide spread open carry or why anyone needs a fucking arsenal in their home,  BUT, those are extremes and im talking about the other 99% of people. 

9 minutes ago, red321 said:

so...under the halo posts some data, and then you say...well, I don't believe anything because I haven't observed any changes so I don't buy it for a second liberals bad and want to steal guns that's a fact jack. 

It took me five times to understand this sentence.

Gingers shouldn't write.

21 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

It took me five times to understand this sentence.

Gingers shouldn't write.

In some cases yes...but in this case I was pretty specific in how I wrote it

Flop stated California gun laws were repressive and to use it as a model anywhere else was the most idiotic ever. When asked to expand he just continued to word vomit day old burrito. I chose to respond in kind. 

Edited by red321