• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SPs you'd rather see tonight than Nolasco

zenmaster

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Ron Romanick

He had a outstanding future till his cuff blew up!..... Ronny and Mooney were our early future starters that were up and coming in the 80's! Romanick pitched three seasons with us two were great! and Mooney pitched one season in Oakland.

Romanick coming up threw gas! Mooneyham had no clue where it was going but also threw very hard.

5 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Santa Margarita LL's ace pitcher

I went out to the San Bernardino Western regional LL tournament last night to watch Santa Margarita play against Hawaii. Great game. Santa Margarita rallied in the sixth inning for a 12 – 8 come from behind victory. Santa Margarita plays again on Saturday night at 6 PM for the Western regional championship. They will most likely play Hawaii for a second time in that game. I'm pretty sure the game will also be broadcast live on ESPN.

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

That's the spirit.  It must suck to have someone have that much control of whether or not you are a fan.  

Even you can't question my "fandom", and it has nothing to do with me being a fan or not. It's a question of whether I'll buy into such bullshit. If you don't have a problem with it, more power to you...but it appears that I'm not alone in questioning Scioscia's mental acuity.

2 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Even you can't question my "fandom", and it has nothing to do with me being a fan or not. It's a question of whether I'll buy into such bullshit. If you don't have a problem with it, more power to you...but it appears that I'm not alone in questioning Scioscia's mental acuity.

No question away, but to not watch the game is gay.