• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

North Korea leader tells military to be ready to use nuclear weapons at any time

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I don't think Trump is going to negotiate "under the gun" so to speak. If anything, I expect him to ramp up his rhetoric as we get closer to a tipping point.

This seems a lot more likely given the lack of diplomacy in the WH these days.

You nutless gutsacks can't even answer the question. 

Who'd you rather have as president handling the NK situation right now, Hillary or Trump? "Neither" isn't an answer, nor is "I don't know." Pick one, and explain why, if you can.

11 minutes ago, Glen said:

Who'd you rather have as president handling the NK situation right now, Hillary or Trump? "Neither" isn't an answer, nor is "I don't know." Pick one, and explain why, if you can.

I think I've made it abundantly clear I do not want Hillary Clinton in the highest office of American politics. I think you are just too dense and keep asking the same question over and over thinking the answer changes. 

27 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Hillary Clintons tenure as secretary as state has absolutely nothing to do with the current situation with North Korea. 

The policy has been basically unchanged for 60 years. 

Did it improve any under her tenure? Were tensions reduced through her diplomatic efforts?

its a fair question to ask.

Edited by Tank

34 minutes ago, Glen said:

Any large scale conflicts like this should be done with the approval of congress. This should not be a unilateral decision. I'd be OK with us taking a supportive role behind Japan and SK.

30 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I think I've made it abundantly clear I do not want Hillary Clinton in the highest office of American politics. I think you are just too dense and keep asking the same question over and over thinking the answer changes. 

So are you saying you'd rather have Trump handling this? Getting a direct answer out of you is like pulling teeth.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Good grief, you have become one of least subtle posters on here.