• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

North Korea leader tells military to be ready to use nuclear weapons at any time

5 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Oh, so the "Trump Conundrum" (TM 2017 ChiliDavisEyez) doesn't apply here?

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

I’m not sure how you would draw this conclusion? Is the purpose of the tweet sincere and thus idiotic. Well a more straight forward idiocy to be sure. Or is there another purpose to the tweet which would mean the tweet is itself a lie? Such purpose as perhaps deliberately antagonize his opponents into a compromised emotional state? Regardless we’re left in position where we claim he is a liar. But also relying on the belief that what he says implicitly true to prove he is an idiot. A shaky foundation to say the least.

i keep waiting for a picture of the two of you sitting at a table in the middle of nowere, with two goblets of wine and a small container of iocane poison, and then the ensuing contest/debate over which goblet contains the poison.

i hope someone will film it.

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Poor citizens, sure. But i'm sure Kim isn't the only soul in NK that has seen Trump tweets, like higher up military guys or the NK UN ambassador for example.

And they are on the gravy train that stops if they kill the people's ruler. If they plot against Kim they have an entire country of programmed citizens that will rise up and slaughter them. So they smile for photo ops and eat well while the country is kept in the dark. 

2 hours ago, Tank said:

i keep waiting for a picture of the two of you sitting at a table in the middle of nowere, with two goblets of wine and a small container of iocane poison, and then the ensuing contest/debate over which goblet contains the poison.

Rally offered to do that once. But instead of iocane poison it was TexMex.  I said go ahead and kill Buttercup. 

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

Rally offered to do that once. But instead of iocane poison it was TexMex.  I said go ahead and kill Buttercup. 

This son of a gun doesn't know what's good for him.

You refer to TexMex as analogous to poison. I don't think that means what you think it means.

TexMex is delicious.

5 hours ago, Tank said:

FWIW, I more or less agree with just about everything that Thomas has written about our POS President.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The devil is in the details with this new 'peace' initiative. 

Seems a bit odd to go from threats of total destruction to unicorns and rainbows in just a few months time.

IDK, i think the collapse of their nuclear program and the fact that they may finally be unable to sustain themselves in isolation is a probable cause for the change of heart, but whatever the reasons it will be nice to not have that hanging over the world.  

On 4/27/2018 at 7:57 AM, fan_since79 said:

The devil is in the details with this new 'peace' initiative. 

Seems a bit odd to go from threats of total destruction to unicorns and rainbows in just a few months time.

Well, they do have unicorns in NK, so it's not that unbelievable.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...