• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

North Korea leader tells military to be ready to use nuclear weapons at any time

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

Liberals and their wisdom

Look on the bright side.  If we had Short Round.  Then we would no longer have to hear about Chelsea or the Kardashians, or really any entertainer outside of Rodman.  Oh and as an added benefit, if any of them mouthed off, they would get sent to the hard labor camp and pretty much die on the spot since they would refuse to work.  

30 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You would rather Kim be President?

come on

I didn't say that...just not sure there is really a huge difference between the two. They are both narcissistic megalomaniacs who care more about their own power than anything else. If you were to take Trumps tweets, and send them out of North Korea...you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.

Kim tells his people...Donald Trump and the United States are trying to destroy us. Trump goes in front the of UN and announces the potential total destruction of North Korea. It's almost like they are working together at times.

2 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

You've come around to despising Trump?

He's not my favorite, but I'd still rather have him over Clinton. 

All that said, I think when it comes to dealing with foreign dictators like Jong Un we should unite as Americans, not jump back into hating Trump.

There are several threads for that, including his own. lol

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I just want to double-check before I say something kinda rude:

Do you guys really believe that she actually would rather Kim be POTUS than Trump?

I know she's a big mouth and a certain Hollywood lib, but I just wanted to check.

Actually yes. Her hatred of Trump is pretty extreme 

5 hours ago, red321 said:

I didn't say that...just not sure there is really a huge difference between the two. They are both narcissistic megalomaniacs who care more about their own power than anything else. If you were to take Trumps tweets, and send them out of North Korea...you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.

Kim tells his people...Donald Trump and the United States are trying to destroy us. Trump goes in front the of UN and announces the potential total destruction of North Korea. It's almost like they are working together at times.

Trump just needs to use some aircraft guns to silence his detractors then he will be just like Kim.

36 minutes ago, wopphil said:

He probably had an advisor use South Korea's internet to access an online thesaurus. No way anyone in North Korea already knew that word.

His advisors probably thought they were being funny mixing Donald with Retard, like probably 80% of the English speaking community thought (maybe even higher).  Then, that it actually had an appropriate meaning, meant it turned to pure internet gold.