• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

North Korea leader tells military to be ready to use nuclear weapons at any time

30 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

North Korea has announced that the U.S. has "declared war" and that it has the right to shoot down American bombers.

This is getting more interesting by the day.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-minister/north-korea-says-u-s-declared-war-warns-it-could-shoot-down-u-s-bombers-idUSKCN1C026A

Cage match.  Short Round vs Dotard.

• 2 weeks later...

I talked with my friend last week that is connected to DOD black world projects and the timeline for a military confrontation is at 60 days and counting. I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

But according to reports Rocket man has a stockpile of ICBMs and it's not pretty if he does launch now that he has a miniturized warhead in the making. 

There are issues concerning knocking them out of the sky after they reach altitude, basically you have to wait for re-entry and then you have a narrow window of time to hit the missile or it gets through. THAD is only effective on shorter range missiles. 

I was concerned that the North Korean sub fleet would be a problem but it appears they are many decades behind in development and every ones movement is mapped out and would be sea garbage before they could fire a single missile should we go first strike.

Trump's words may sound like bluster but there may be more behind them then you think. I hope to God it's just bluster on both sides.

On 9/22/2017 at 4:21 PM, red321 said:

I didn't say that...just not sure there is really a huge difference between the two. They are both narcissistic megalomaniacs who care more about their own power than anything else. If you were to take Trumps tweets, and send them out of North Korea...you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.

Kim tells his people...Donald Trump and the United States are trying to destroy us. Trump goes in front the of UN and announces the potential total destruction of North Korea. It's almost like they are working together at times.

Except in NK you’re a literal prisoner

1 hour ago, well_red said:

saw this amazing pic today, i can only imagine trump berated his staff for not giving him equally absurd photo ops:

:_97826732_e3e59402-8722-4716-96b9-450f2f408a37.jpg.fa5c70bbb0ef2a0a8bf6aa4e2e5e2b67.jpg

still waiting for the heat de niro & pacino diner scene between trump and kim jong un

The little desk light is a nice touch.  Some solid minamalist decor going on here.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

16 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

North Korea rejects diplomacy until they develop missiles that can reach all the way to the East coast of the U.S.

After that, they might sit down and talk.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/16/politics/north-korea-negotiations-trump-tillerson/index.html

Whats left to talk about at that point? 

41 minutes ago, Tank said:

Or the illusion of control. 

The people have no resources to mount a rebellion. And no one is going to help them. If invaded they’ll definitely launch and Seoul will be crushed. Someone is gonna have to assissinate the guy I think.

3 hours ago, Adam said:

The people have no resources to mount a rebellion. And no one is going to help them. If invaded they’ll definitely launch and Seoul will be crushed. Someone is gonna have to assissinate the guy I think.

The problem is, the military is more gung ho on war than Short Round is.  It would be like when we got rid of Saddam.  The power vaccum it created made the country worse off.  

12 hours ago, gotbeer said:

The problem is, the military is more gung ho on war than Short Round is.  It would be like when we got rid of Saddam.  The power vaccum it created made the country worse off.  

I don't think theres very much similarity between Iraq and NK at all.  NK is highly homogenous society, which is very much the opposite of Iraq.  North Korea also isn't sitting on trillions of dollars of oil.  It also isnt surrounded by aggressive neighbors seeking to assert influence.  I think its incorrect to assume that there are any significant specific similarities that may play out in the event of conflict with NK.

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

North Korea borders both China and Russia so I have to disagree about the aggressive neighbors 

Yea I didn’t word that correctly.  What I mean is, that Russia and China unlike Iran and and Saudi Arabia are not battling to assert cultural influence on North Korea.  Iran for example wants Iraq’s Shiite population to be more loyal to the Ayotollah then to the Baghdad government.  Which would ultimately result in Iraq essentially being an Iranian client state.  For sure China and Russia want to asset control and have influence and of course both want NK to be subservient but I don’t think the cultural domination aspect is quite the same dynamic.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

They want to insure North Korea remains a communist regime and not slip from their control. But now they've got a monarchy instead which is predictated on bloodlines and a ruler that is not exactly stable and to double down has ICBMs that can reach Moscow or Bejing quicker than SoCal. 

North Korea's neighbors are not hostile but very wary of what they have allowed to develop under their support umbrella. 

Edited by Blarg

24 minutes ago, Blarg said:

They want to insure North Korea remains a communist regime and not slip from their control. But now they've got a monarchy instead which is predictated on bloodlines and a ruler that is not exactly stable and to double down has ICBMs that can reach Moscow or Bejing quicker than SoCal. 

North Korea's neighbors are not hostile but very wary of what they have allowed to develop under their support umbrella. 

I don't think anyone particularly cares that they remain communist at this point. China just doesn't want a problem and they don't want increased American influence in the region. 

18 hours ago, Adam said:

i don't disagree with you. they need an internal solution to take power away from those who currently have it, whether by accession or by force if they deem it necessary. their country is in a death spiral, cut off from the world with no pending change to their status quo. meanwhile, their citizens are stuck in a wasteland that offers no hope of anything.

does short round have any kids? if not, regime change might be able to  be  go to someone who's less of a clown and more likely to work with the rest of the civilized world.

but it should be their decision, not something we or others force on them.