• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

North Korea leader tells military to be ready to use nuclear weapons at any time

2 hours ago, LHalo said:

Logistics and Tomohawks if someone is attacked I guess. It should be their troops though. If they're not willing to spill their own blood then fuck 'em. 

I'm with you on this. If they attempt to attack anyone then they should eliminated. Right now it seems to be more saber rattling than anything.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me that the time has come to accept that the North Korean regime isn't going to collapse and that the potential cost of this 60+ year Russian roulette game is unacceptable.  The Chinese are more scared of a collapsed NK regime then a nuclear state in NK.  They aren't going to do anything of substance to disarm North Korea.  With this test, we have proof of apparently a far more powerful weapon then they've produced before. One that potentially can be loaded onto an ICBM.  It's pretty much game over.  We aren't going to disarm NK and war is not an option that any adult should entertain.  The effort to disarm them has failed.  The world needs a permanent peace, and unfortunately we will have to accept things that the North Korean regime wants.  Like that they're a legitimate sovereign state, recognized as such.  

7 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

NK just "successfully" tested an H bomb.

I can actually hear fs79's boner.

In latest test, North Korea detonates its most powerful nuclear device yet

So they graduated from a dirty bomb that destroys Santa Clarita, but has no effect on LA.  To one that can destroy Santa Clarita and LA.  Where is Keifer Sutherland when we need him.

small atomic bombs successfully tested...check

intermediate range missiles successfully tested...check

longer range missiles successfully tested...check

hydrogen bomb successfully tested...check

miniaturized warheads in development

full-on hatred of United States and its allies and all-out craziness of North Korean leader...check

Yes, this will probably not end well.