• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

North Korea leader tells military to be ready to use nuclear weapons at any time

3 hours ago, red321 said:

I think China is well aware...you break it, you buy it...especially since it is your neighbor and they have nuclear weapons. The potential humanitarian crisis, and not just North Korea, but South Korea as well...is massive.

China would be concerned about the nuke's but probably wouldn't give two shits about the humanitarian crisis. There are places in China that mirror NK. 

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

north korea ramping up testing missiles and stating they are going to nuke test.

NK has tested missiles before with far less rhetoric, but this time is different.

Dong has talked much more angrily about the US this time around, as if we've done something more aggressive towards him, and that's what i'm wondering about. i can't recall anything specific that we've done/said that warrants the increased level of intensity of Dong's statements about the US in recent days.

Edited by Tank

There's a lot of internal crap I'm sure we don't hear about. What was that whole thing of poisoning his brother about? I'm guessing there's a lot of talk in the inner circle about hope and change and he's chosen to go the route of rallying around a common enemy. If nothing else, the good ole US of A is truly the world standard for common enemy rallying

here is some weird morning logic that is swimming around in my head.

Could there possibly be a possible two country power struggle over N Korea?  Looks like both the Russians and the Chinese are mounting forces along the border.  For China, an occupation would make sense.  As it would open up the entire north-east section of china to a seaport.  For Russia though, not sure how it would benefit them as much, unless for military purposes. 

Really I think that if the US bombs/attacks.  One of them will swoop in quickly to take over. 

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Could there possibly be a possible two country power struggle over N Korea?  Looks like both the Russians and the Chinese are mounting forces along the border.  For China, an occupation would make sense.  As it would open up the entire north-east section of china to a seaport.  For Russia though, not sure how it would benefit them as much, unless for military purposes. 

Really I think that if the US bombs/attacks.  One of them will swoop in quickly to take over. 

It will be China. It's practically their land already.

Saw an old college pal of mine tonight. Said he just got back from working in SK for the last 22 years. For a much different take, he said that this is all about the Norths ability to sell nuke technology to others. They know it would be a death sentence to try to nuke the US, but having the technology allows them to try and sell it to others. They're desperate for money since the US has completely cutoff all of the norths streams of revenue. This is about generating income. Fwiw.

On 4/21/2017 at 9:11 AM, gotbeer said:

The Russians are there for the same reason the Chinese are, to keep refugees from entering their territory. 

• 2 weeks later...

So Little Kim is now threatening China, which has told him to roll back his nuclear weapons program.

“A string of absurd and reckless remarks are now heard from China every day only to render the present bad situation tenser.”

“China had better ponder over the grave consequences to be entailed by its reckless act of chopping down the pillar of the DPRK-China relations.”

Threatening China. That's not too smart.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2017 at 9:01 PM, fan_since79 said:

So Little Kim is now threatening China, which has told him to roll back his nuclear weapons program.

“A string of absurd and reckless remarks are now heard from China every day only to render the present bad situation tenser.”

“China had better ponder over the grave consequences to be entailed by its reckless act of chopping down the pillar of the DPRK-China relations.”

Threatening China. That's not too smart.

Hopefully he keeps it up. He should call Putin a gaylord while he's at it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...