• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

North Korea leader tells military to be ready to use nuclear weapons at any time

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

James Woolsey, former CIA director, weighs in:

How North Korea could kill 90 percent of Americans

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/326094-how-north-korea-could-kill-up-to-90-percent-of-americans-at-any

Only way North Korea could kill 90 percent of Americans, is if they launched a successful nuke from Beijing or Moscow.  Of course it would be more of 90 percent of the world.  But that would be a technicality.  With the hacking prowess of North Korea, I'm sure they can get it done. 

Someone please fill me in . . . What has happened in recent months between us that has NK ready to play the nuke card? I'm really baffled at these loud, aggressive threats recently and the reason for them.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Someone please fill me in . . . What has happened in recent months between us that has NK ready to play the nuke card? I'm really baffled at these loud, aggressive threats recently and the reason for them.

I'm sure it's all internal. His own people are probably turning on him. You have to have a common enemy to point to and we make a great target

9 hours ago, Tank said:

These threats haven't been recent.  He's been going off on this for a few years now.  But I think it's becoming louder because he's been testing ICBM's, along with nuclear detonations. 

On 3/14/2017 at 7:43 AM, wopphil said:

I was kind of thinking that our Dear Leader is now equally egotistical and small-ducked, and therefore would probably elect to end NK in the event of an attack. And by "end" I mean drop nukes on the center of YongYang.

My goodness, when did we get small ducks involved in this mess? I know they can be a nuisance to hear sometimes, but give these little fellas a break.

When will this madness end? 

Looks like the US is discussing putting nukes in South Korea as as deterrent

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-s-options-north-korea-include-placing-nukes-south-korea-n743571

The first and most controversial course of action under consideration is placing U.S. nuclear weapons in South Korea. The U.S. withdrew all nuclear weapons from South Korea 25 years ago. Bringing back bombs — likely to Osan Air Base, less than 50 miles south of the capital of Seoul — would mark the first overseas nuclear deployment since the end of the Cold War, an unquestionably provocative move.

7 hours ago, red321 said:

Looks like the US is discussing putting nukes in South Korea as as deterrent

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-s-options-north-korea-include-placing-nukes-south-korea-n743571

The first and most controversial course of action under consideration is placing U.S. nuclear weapons in South Korea. The U.S. withdrew all nuclear weapons from South Korea 25 years ago. Bringing back bombs — likely to Osan Air Base, less than 50 miles south of the capital of Seoul — would mark the first overseas nuclear deployment since the end of the Cold War, an unquestionably provocative move.

I'm sure this is mostly talk. The reason they aren't there now is because they aren't necessary. It's expensive and security intense to keep them there. Threatening North Korea is a job best left to the subs.

6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

China in response says, stay out of the South China Seas, it's ours.  Markey is preparing another letter.

When was the last time the Chinese military was in action? Serious question. The US has been actively fighting for 15+ years. The Chinese IMO are just paper tigers. Time to punch the bully in the nose and tell them to mind their fucking tongue