• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

Chiefs are going to get smoked.

The Howie guaranteed GIDP like Alex Smith check downs and the Bills have the best line I've seen this season against the Chiefs....nowhere near a pass rush and now Houston is out for the game.

Good call.

Chiefs have now won 5 in a row.  The OL might be the best in the NFL, just about anyone can gain 100 yards behind that line.  Along with a strong D, they are a good team.  I just question whether or not they can really score the points they need to when it all comes down to it.  They did score 30 today though.

I was going to say something but didn't want to jinx it. The finally threw to Maclin the way the Bills did Watkins.

Down in SD last weekend I said they can win out with their schedule.

The OL isn't that good though, so many injuries. They had four guys out at some point in this Bills game.

Not sure if it was the Bills being the Bills or the Chiefs finally being the Chiefs. That first quarter was extremely lopsided. I can't even say the D stepped up, it looked more like Tyrod Taylor was Tyrod Taylor than anything.

The refs started calling holding penalties on the Bills and then my statement of them being the best OL became somewhat invalid.

As for the RB, I think it's a testament to drafting and schemes. Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson weren't flukes. Even Knife Davis had a solid year when Charles went down with an acl....now with the other leg acl West and Ware can ball. When you get that many injuries on the OL and a third stringer gets 100+ yards there is something else going on.

I'll definitely take the win but that was brutal for both teams as far as injuries.  Denver loses Ward, Williams and Vasquez in the first quarter while NE comes in without Collins, Edelman or Amendola and loses Gronk and Hightower.  Aside from Brady Gronk is the last guy they can afford to lose.  I want to see NE lose in the playoffs at their best and not because Brady is throwing to 5th string guys. 

Meanwhile J. Graham tore his knee up and has the same injury V. Cruz did and I was reading an article where they quoted a study/report where players with that injury have not come back and played at the same level.  Being 29 and that it's almost December meaning he may not be ready for next year the JImmy Graham who was in the discussion before this season as being the best with Gronk is likely not the player that comes back.  

Watching the Pitt/Seattle game I thought it looked like Ben went limp on a hit like he had a concussion but he just popped up and seemed okay when talking to the ref a few seconds later.  Now they're saying he suffered a concussion that he self reported after the game.

Arizona with a ugly win in Santa Clara. I'll take it. 9-2.

Is any other team as inconsistent at the Cards?  They are dominant one week, then barely win the next.

Anyway I normally only watch the Packers and then just highlights of the other games.  My wife is out of town this week so I had nothing else to do so I watched the Pitt/Sea game and the Den/NE game.  Both games were very entertaining, I can't stand the Seahawks or the Pats, wish the Seahawks lost but that was still a very good game.  Neither team could play defense.

that was insane! what a finish!

the kid who caught the ball? his dad was part of the Cal team that had that amazing comeback win over the 'furd (known simply in berkely as "the play") where they tossed the ball around and ran into the band in the end zone.

Wondering how many more ways that Jacksonville can figure out to lose a game. Five TD passes by Blake Bortles, and they allow Marcus Mariota to run 80+ yards for a touchdown and have a bad shotgun snap recovered for a touchdown. Gus Bradley's job could be decided in the last month. The team is better than when he arrived, but in four years the win total stays about the same.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan