• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

KC doesn't have a chance at a first round bye.

Either the #3 seed if DEN lose tomorrow and they both end up winning or losing together next week. Or the #5 seed if they win next week and DEN wins tomorrow and next week. I think they can get #6 seed if they drop the ball versus the Raiders at home and NYJ win.

Game went as I expected. The Packers offense is straight up abysmal and that hasn't changed for months. They were already down their starting LT to start th egame and then lost their RT midway into this game.....the 2 dudes who were playing Tackle today are 2 guys who can't even play Tackle, so them being put in that position was a failure by the FO for not having a reliable 3rd Tackle on the roster. Both guys are solid backup Guards but they simply don't have the footwork to play Tackle and that was painfully obvious with how easy it was for the Cards to just blow by them with any sort of speed off the edge

The defense did their usual whenever they face smart, veteran QB's, and that was being easily carved up all over the field with easy completions to wide open receivers. Palmer could have had 500 passing yards if it wasn't for all the defensive TD's and short fields they had.

Cards are fun to watch and Arians is awesome. Hope they win the NFC and the SB

Lol... this is what Indy needs...  it's like that stupid parlay that you throw $5 on just because it pays out $25k

TIEBREAKERS: For INDY, they need: DEN beat CIN then..

IND > TEN

JAX > HOU

BAL > CIN

BUF > NYJ

ATL > NO

OAK > KC

DEN > SD

MIA > NE

PIT > CLE

Edited by nate

Reminds me of one year the Chiefs snuck in that way to the 6 seed. A bunch of weird shit happened and that Herm Edwards team went to Indy and got smashed something like 24-8.

But they needed help from multiple teams and it happened. Not like this though. You know it's wild when two teams from another conference playing each other affect the outcome.

Apparently Al Jazeera is going to show a documentary tomorrow that links a ton of sports stars including Peyton Manning to HGH. If true I will be devastated. By far my favorite NFL player and the reason I am even a fan.

Clay Mathews said to be included too for prescription pain killers.

Uh oh, spaghetti o's