• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

Definitely the Colts.  Easily the weakest team in a playoff spot.  I think NYJ is a pretty good opponent to have because they have a QB playing over his head.

For the most part, teams with an experienced elite QB not named Peyton seem to have the best chance in the playoffs.  Brady, Rofls, Wilson, and Rodgers in a close game are hard to bet against.

The Packers have some big holes and I wouldn't expect them to get past the second round.

Of course you can say the same thing about defense.  KC, AZ, Denver, Carolina, Minn and NYJ can really play D.  

I still think that KC's style wont work in the playoffs and Andy Reid is no a very good game manager, and Alex Smith is not a big arm guy so the offense is pretty conservative.  Still, the AFC isn't exactly loaded with teams that can score a lot outside of Pitt/NE if they are healthy.

Minnesota doesn't have the offense to do much IMO either.

Kinda cool that it seems more open this year.  Only teams I don't think could do much are Den, Indy whoever wins the NFC East and Cincy without Dalton.

I think when you look at Carolina and AZ they have really strong defenses and they put up insane numbers.  Cam could certainly be considered elite, he is this year's MVP, but not the playoff experience like the four I mentioned earlier.  Carson Palmer was really good early in his career and then injuries seemed to really stop him.  He has been really good this year but a little up and down.  Narrowly winning a couple games they should have easily won and in the two losses.

In the end I just hope that the Pats don't win again.

Edited by nate

Read an article about it and no reason, just wanted to change it up.

I don't really like contrasting tops/bottoms, but the Chiefs red pants with the road whites are pretty clean.

Ravens score on a hail mary to end the half haha.

Chiefs are in control, so I don't fear a loss.....looked like a classic trap game with that first Ravens possession.

Odell Beckham is a ****ing bitch. Just another typical diva WR. Josh Norman and the Panthers have been owning his ass all day and he's taking cheap shot after cheap shot. He just launched himself at Josh Norman's head. These ****ing referees are atrocious. Beckham has 3 personal foul penalties and he hasn't been ejected. I expect the media to rip him this week and I expect him to get some serious fines. He's lost me as a fan of his.

Odell Beckham is a ****ing bitch. Just another typical diva WR. Josh Norman and the Panthers have been owning his ass all day and he's taking cheap shot after cheap shot. He just launched himself at Josh Norman's head. These ****ing referees are atrocious. Beckham has 3 personal foul penalties and he hasn't been ejected. I expect the media to rip him this week and I expect him to get some serious fines. He's lost me as a fan of his.

Just about to come here and post the same. That helmet shot was one of the worst I've witnessed. Beckham should have been ejected. Now there is another full quarter to play with both players fired up. No doubt there will retribution until the refs start taking control and throwing people out. Now we will see if the NFL has the balls to suspend a star WR for a game. I highly doubt it.

The last 2 games opposing teams have made adjustments after halftime and the Broncos have been outscored 36-0 in the 2nd half.  Raiders/Steelers deserve credit but a lot  of it is also on Kubiak and his staff who are getting out coached.  Nothing about the Broncos right now says anything more than one and done in the playoffs supposing they don't lose the next two games and miss the playoffs all together.   

Just about to come here and post the same. That helmet shot was one of the worst I've witnessed. Beckham should have been ejected. Now there is another full quarter to play with both players fired up. No doubt there will retribution until the refs start taking control and throwing people out. Now we will see if the NFL has the balls to suspend a star WR for a game. I highly doubt it.

he should absolutely be suspended for that bush league move. what a punk.

and how is getting 3 personal fouls not a cause for immediate ejection??