• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

Kudos to the Chiefs.  They have completely turned their season around.  In a much better way than the Broncos have completely turned their season around.

saw on espn that the last team to go 1-5 to start the season and then make the playoffs was a paul brown coached cincinnati team back in 1970. that's pretty good company to keep.

There were a few articles (SI and ESPN) about the Chiefs being scary or kind of a "why not?" with regards to the Super Bowl. Kind of a trip to see what the team has accomplished this year, especially with their offensive (Charles) and defensive (Houston) MVP's out for the season or a good chunk....plus the worst o-line in the league (lead the league in sacks). Random shit too like Poe coming off back surgery in the summer, Johnson coming off a blown knee, and Berry coming back from cancer treatment.

Speaking of firsts, it's the first time -the Royals and Chiefs have both made the playoffs in the same season.

I'm not high on the Chiefs, but every team in the playoffs look beatable. 

trying to figure out how a saints loss to the falcons in the NFC helps the colts in the AFC.

anyone?

I would love to see this whole list happen except for the very first one at the top. Would be classic.

IND > TEN

JAX > HOU

BAL > CIN

BUF > NYJ

ATL > NO

OAK > KC

DEN > SD

MIA > NE

PIT > CLE

Edited by arch stanton

I thought every team plays the first few weeks then byes kick in around week 4?

Edit: I stopped being a lazy ass and looked it up, and probably should have guessed since I spoke with family there and they mentioned the game was moved from 10am our time to 1:25 our time. The NFL pulled the game and moved it up so that play/kickoff is the same time as the Broncos game with the Broncos game on CBS and the KC game on Fox.

Kind of cool, I suppose.

Edited by Brandon

I updated it. They want the Broncos and Chiefs to play at the same time and have viewers flipping back and forth.

They may also want both games to be played at full strength so that they don't have one team saying "phew, they already lost/won so we can put in all our second stringers since this game no longer matters."

They may also want both games to be played at full strength so that they don't have one team saying "phew, they already lost/won so we can put in all our second stringers since this game no longer matters."

Soccer in Europe has been doing it for years and the MLB adopted it last year, having every team start their games at the same time on the final game of the season.

Makes for fun scoreboard watching and the players not sure where they are fully at while playing.