• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

So that's about the 12th interception of the game, if my math is right.

Arizona was never in this game. And I don't imagine they're going to soon forget the panthers going for 2 up by 25 with less than six minutes to go in the fourth.

Haha. I hope Cam Newton wins just to shit on everyone that has some magical problem with him.

Aaron Rodgers discount double checks, cool. Cam Newton dabs, nonstop media stories and outrage. Richard Sherman acts like a buffoon, it's because he has passion. Cam does it, it's because he's an asshole.

Brandon, did you miss the part where most everyone thought Richard Sherman was an asshole? I may not follow football like I once did, but I thought he was universally considered an asshole when he did his thing with Crabtree.

Oh and I don't like the look at me attitude in athletes nor do I like the planned celebrations we see in football. Now if we see some real spur of the moment celebration I love it. I love when players win the World Series and they are so excited that they don't really know what to do with themselves.

Probably to everyone but Seahawks fans.

I'm indifferent about Cam, I don't like him or dislike him. I do appreciate that he genuinely looks like he is having fun....and that's what some of us strive for in our careers. Maybe people are jealous, maybe it's the get off my lawn types.

With Sherman, I think I most remember guys trying to justify the behavior.