• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

Cowboys pulled out the win and Romo pulled out another great game winning drive. He didn't really look great all game but he was when it mattered.

Unfortunately we also lost both Dez Bryant and Randy Gregory for the next 4-6 weeks. Which in Cowboys speak is usually at least 8-12 weeks

I know, my comment was more how he played Sunday...or maybe how much better Mariotta or the Titans played.

It looked Jamarcus Russel like.

Kind of a trip to see someone so successful falter on the big stage. We haven't seen this since......Matt Leinhart, Tim Tebow, Gino Torretta, Rashaan Salaam, Chris Weinke, Ron Dayne, Lawrence Phillips, Curtis Ennis, etc. 

I was reading something talking about Manning and how he has basically run the same offense his entire career until this year.  He never got hit and always knew where everything was going.  Now he has to learn a new offense in which he is getting hit quite a bit and has obviously diminished physical abilities.  Doesn't bode well for the Broncos.

I don't get the coaching switch at all, especially Kubiak who has never done shit.

I don't disagree with any of the Manning comments but the biggest issue is the O-line.  You can't run Manning or Kubiak's offense if the O-line is letting the 39 year old play caller spend most of the game getting hit.  Forget making it through the season he won't make it through week 6 unless they pick it up big time. 

John Fox is a good coach but some of his play calling screwed the Broncos and considering the roster he had I don't blame Elway for going in another direction.  As far as Kubiak goes that's a guy a lot of people (myself included) wanted to see end up the head coach after Shannahan but his opportunity came with Houston before Denver was ready to part ways with Mike.  I agree he is far from the perfect fit with Manning but I think they have a long term view with him knowing Manning's window is just about closed.

Brandon I don't count on Denver's defense keeping it up all game and expect Charles to rack up some yards in the second half.  Momentum swung before half time but it's a tie game while KC starts with the ball. 

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat