• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

That was worse. That was butt fumble bad.....dropping a snap.

Two red zone turnovers, 5 total, with two being fumbles from a guy that never does. Three dropped INT's in the hands. Deserved to lose.

What a shit game though. The flags, stoppage of play, and that ref that a minute or two after the play throws the late PI flag to try and give the Broncos that good ol' new set of downs in the final drive before it was picked up. Evenly matched teams, let them play instead of making the game go almost four hours. Just brutal to sit through a ref show.

That was worse. That was butt fumble bad.....dropping a snap.

Two red zone turnovers, 5 total, with two being fumbles from a guy that never does. Three dropped INT's in the hands. Deserved to lose.

What a shit game though. The flags, stoppage of play, and that ref that a minute or two after the play throws the late PI flag to try and give the Broncos that good ol' new set of downs in the final drive before it was picked up. Evenly matched teams, let them play instead of making the game go almost four hours. Just brutal to sit through a ref show.

Agreed, the number of flags really is ruining the game. Seems like almost every play has a flag thrown. Kills the pace of play and makes the refs way more involved than they should be. Its turning into the NBA.

No way the dropped snap was as bad as the butt fumble. Nothing will top that.

And Sunday may well bring the Rams debut pairing of Gurley and Mason at the key RB spot.

If this team gets good enough OL and secondary work, look out. The skill players and the defensive front 7 are pretty darned good, and there aren't many better than Austin, Zuerlein, and Hekker on special teams.

Edited by Angel Oracle

I know I'm the only Cowboys fan around here, but wow, what a huge punch to the gut we've had the last two weeks.  First we lose Dez Bryant for 10-12 weeks and now we are losing Romo for possibly the same.  We finally have a team that I think can make it to the Super Bowl and wow.   Losing Dez was one thing ... but we absolutely can't lose Romo.  You can plug and play some receivers in a lot easier than you can a QB.  Here's hoping to some good news tomorrow when Romo is re-evaluated but I'm not holding my breath.

On the bright side instead of getting your hopes up later in the season then inevitably shitting the bed Dallas just saved you a lot of pain and got it out of the way now.  In all seriousness though the injury bug has hit some contenders hard and I never want to see players go down because I want to see each team at their best when they step on the field. 

It's obviously real early in the season but right now between injuries and holdouts no one team looks like the team to beat. Come the playoffs I'm sure that will change especially when teams have to go to NE/GB in the winter but a lot will happen between now and then.