• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

Nothing like a former ref and the network ref guy coming out and saying the Lions should have had the ball back because the Seahawks player batted it out of bounds.

NFL rules haha. This shit happens every week and I loathe it, but think it's genius. You know how many dudes are on FB and Twitter battling it out like a rules committee?

It's literally become the WWF. Non-stop controversy and created story lines. It's genius.

Still remember the play in 1978 that led to the Casper rule, where TE Dave Casper basically purposely fumbled the ball some 10 yards into the end zone and fell on it for the winning TD vs SD.

the immaculate reception game?

Nothing like a former ref and the network ref guy coming out and saying the Lions should have had the ball back because the Seahawks player batted it out of bounds.

NFL rules haha. This shit happens every week and I loathe it, but think it's genius. You know how many dudes are on FB and Twitter battling it out like a rules committee?

It's literally become the WWF. Non-stop controversy and created story lines. It's genius.

Then the head of the refs comes out and says they got the call wrong too.  The NFL is the worst when it comes to this stuff.  And how is it missed?

Then the head of the refs comes out and says they got the call wrong too.  The NFL is the worst when it comes to this stuff.  And how is it missed?

I think it's brilliant. I saw it years ago and weened off the NFL while complaining about it here over the years. Create subjective rules that are always open to interpretation and you can always have controversy or control games to have them come down to the wire. It's genius. Change rules non-stop every year or give out penalties based on public perception, it's a great business model and keeps dudes in Tim Couch jerseys going at it on ESPN or Twitter and keeping everyone interested.

I don't know how people take the NFL serious.

True.  Still, nothing is more subjective than a strikezone.

I am not a huge NFL fan.  I mostly watch it to root against other teams since being from So Cal and not being a NFL fan when I was younger means I never had a real team.

It is definitely fun being here where everyone lives and breathes the Packers.  Hard not to be pumped up.

The Seahawks' Michael Bennent is the newest idiot in the NFL.

Holds it against Matthew Stafford that he's from Dallas, because JFK was assassinated there FIFTY-TWO years ago?

He's also saying some other real beaut things in general. 

He's joking around. Both Bennett brothers are always saying weird stuff in the media that's not meant to be taken seriously