• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

Patriots down by 10 with less than two minutes left, gives the Broncos a shot at home field.

If you would have told me 3 weeks ago there was a chance for that to happen, I would have laughed.  Hell, last week there was a real chance they weren't even going to make the playoffs! 

Have both, the Chiefs online and Broncos on TV up, both are turnover machines today.

Chiefs are destroying the Raiders but back to back INT's by Smith (one a pick 6) has the score closer. Broncos game is closer than expected, but every time I look up they are turning the ball over.

Because PITT got in, I kind of want both teams to win today. I'd rather go on the road to HOU than host PITT.

Denver with 279 yards of offense in the 1st half yet they only have 7 points to show for it because of 4 TO's.  The D held SD to under 100 yards and 2 FG's so they did their job but I don't expect them to keep it up all game while SD gets the ball to start the 2nd half.  Week 17 and none of the top teams in the AFC look like the clear cut favorite to make it to the SB.  

Meanwhile in the NFC Seattle is smoking Arizona and Carolina has the 1 seed wrapped up.  Kind of crazy as I don't recall any time in recent years where there weren't a few favorites to make it to the SB or that had set themselves apart from everybody else.  Obviously anything can happen in the playoffs and the favorites don't always win but seems like there's a lot more parity this year with teams having holes, dealing with injuries and so on. 

The Chargers are going to pull a Charger move and not fire McCoy even though every other team is firing anybody for even 1 losing season. The guy came in unprepared game after game. The biggest evidence of that was seeing the Chiefs after the bye and getting tore to shreds. He went 0-8 in his last 8 divisional games and is a buffoon. Please move on, Chargers