• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

I wouldn't count out Seattle given their playoff experience, their defense and how much their passing game has stepped it up when they needed it most.  They also could have Lynch back for the playoffs but of course how effective he would be is the big question mark.  Right now I just don't see GB matching up with Carolina/Arizona/Seattle but there's still 2 games left and they or any other playoff team could get hot at the right time.  

Beckham should be suspended the rest of the season.  Launching himself helmet first into Norma was beyond dirty.  

This Packers team is similar to the 2013 Patriots. Once they lost Gronk, it was a struggle all year for Brady and that offense. The loss of Jordy created a domino effect with this passing game. The defense is solid, though not great....and with this offense they'd need the defense to  be great every week if they were going to have any shot of going far. If the offense was as good as it was in prior seasons they'd be legit SB contenders but it isn't and they are not. Could see them beating Minny in RD1 but that's about it. Hope they look to draft some damn speed for this offense in next year's draft because without Jordy, the lack of explosiveness at WR/TE really stick out.

Edited by bloodbrother

The Seahawks are the hottest team in football right now. Just like the past two years, they hit their stride in the 2nd half.

Difference between the past two years is, we got off to a horrible start due in part to our OL which caused Russell Wilson to be less effective.

OL problems fixed and the results are in scoreboards and standings.

Russell Wilson, despite losing Jimmy Graham, Marshawn, Rawls has thrown 19 TD's and ZERO interceptions in his past 5 games, setting a record. 

Doug Baldwin has tied Jerry Rice for 10 TD's in a 4 game span. 

The defense has improved mightily as they were a big part of the problem in the 4th quarter during the first half of the season, which saw 5 4th quarter leads blown in the closing minutes. I HATE ZONE DEFENSE/PREVENT DEFENSES. 

I wouldn't count out Seattle given their playoff experience, their defense and how much their passing game has stepped it up when they needed it most.  They also could have Lynch back for the playoffs but of course how effective he would be is the big question mark.  Right now I just don't see GB matching up with Carolina/Arizona/Seattle but there's still 2 games left and they or any other playoff team could get hot at the right time.  

Beckham should be suspended the rest of the season.  Launching himself helmet first into Norma was beyond dirty.

ODBJ suspended for a game. Totally agree. As the resident Giants fan, I will say I was embarrassed by his actions, and even more embarrassed by Tom Coughlin's lack of action. Giants have been letting him get away with too much just because he is a superstar. They did this with Jeremy Shockey, and ruined him.

This lack of discipline cannot be tolerated. That display set the image of the team back, and tarnished Coughlin's legacy.

I hope he learns from it because he is a legend in the making, and will only fail due to his own immaturity.

You guys are going down in two weeks, then again in the playoffs.

Go Hawks!

I hope so. That means are starters are having the week off bc we secured the first round bye

Seattle might sit their starters as well if they can't finish higher than the 5th seed. What's the point ?

Edited by nando714

I hope so. That means are starters are having the week off bc we secured the first round bye

Seattle might sit their starters as well if they can't finish higher than the 5th seed. What's the point ?

Yeah, if we win this week and the Vikings lose, there's really no reason for us to start our regulars. 

Tough loss losing your DB for the season/playoffs. 

Apparently Al Jazeera is going to show a documentary tomorrow that links a ton of sports stars including Peyton Manning to HGH.  If true I will be devastated.  By far my favorite NFL player and the reason I am even a fan.

Clay Mathews said to be included too for prescription pain killers.

Allegedly used HGH to help aid in his recovery/healing from his serious neck injury/surgery. Makes sense to me and wouldn't bother me one bit. Clay linked to powerful prescription painkillers like Percocet and Toradol which aren't banned substances and are routinely abused by NFL players. Of course, would not be surprised at all if Clay uses and he probably does

Personally, I think a lot of pro athletes use something or another to help with pain relief and to help with recovery time from injuries.

Completely reasonable if he weren't a pro NFL player taking a banned substance.  Have to follow the rules, not matter how unfair.

The dude making the accusations is already trying to back track... trying to avoid slander charges?

Edited by nate