• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

Maybe I don't watch enough football, but I'm glad they don't do the arm moving forward call as much on sack strips.

It is like the catch rule, you never know.  One of those rules I can't stand.  Arm going forward or not if you knock it out of the hand of the QB it should be live.

Congrats to Denver for holding onto the 1 seed in the AFC for all of 3 hours.  I was out this morning so I could catch the 12 10am games and figured Denver/Oakland would be on TV when I got home but instead we got GB/Dallas.  I realize mathematically Dallas is in the playoff hunt because they're in the worst division in football but without Romo they're pretty much worthless and as much as I like watching them lose their games are un-watchable.  I agree right now there isn't a clear cut team in the AFC that's head and shoulders above the rest.  When NE gets healthy and gets Edelman back I think they're the team to beat especially since the road to the superbowl should go through Foxboro but they've had a lot of injuries on D.  Meanwhile in the NFC Carolina steamrolled Atlanta to get to 13-0 but I still don't see them as being a team that should be 13-0.  I'm not trying to take anything away from them but it seems like smoke and mirrors until they do it in the playoffs.  Luckily for them every other team in the NFC that's in the hunt is far from complete - GB isn't the same without Nelson, Seattle's offense has been on fire but they're now without Rawls and Graham for the year and need Lynch to come back and be effective while the NFC east winner may not even be .500 in the regular season. 

I'm not getting my hopes up, but the entire AFC looks beatable to where if the Chiefs stay hot and ride the wave like teams do that they can make some noise.

Not holding my breath, but I think them and the Steelers can pull off some road upsets in the playoffs.

I know a win is a win, but the Chiefs were a stupid penalty and an easy dropped pass away from going to overtime with the Chargers.  I'd much rather see the Chiefs win the division than the Broncos, but they're gonna have to step it up a bit in the next few weeks.

I know a win is a win, but the Chiefs were a stupid penalty and an easy dropped pass away from going to overtime with the Chargers. I'd much rather see the Chiefs win the division than the Broncos, but they're gonna have to step it up a bit in the next few weeks.

To be fair, the Chiefs had a big play that would have had them in the red zone and a touchdown called back that both ended in punts.

The refs, like myself, must have had SD +13 and the under.

Yea.  Steelers/Jets all comes down to the Steelers beating the Broncos IMO.  That is assuming the Jets lose to the Pats, the Jets hold a tie break against the Steelers so the Steelers have to win one more game than the Jets over the last 3 games.

Even though Carolina is 13-0, they just don't have that Super feel about them for some reason, despite the one-sided shutout over the Falcons. 

haven't watched them enough to know what their flaws are or if this is a really inflated record because of their competition. i'm left wondering if they're more like the seahawks from a couple of years ago, or more like the niners.