• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

And to think, at one point the Niners had a decision between Kaep and Alex Smith

Smith is better but he is still never a guy you will win a SB with.

9ers tried super hard to get Peyton when the Colts cut him but he didn't want to go to the NFC.

Even as a Rams fan, I could use a coaching change.

Fisher = guy that hired ultimate coaching goon Williams (yep, the bounty gate leader).

This team has solid talent. Fisher ain't the one to take them to the next level though.

At least Gurley righted the ship, with 50 yards on 9 carries after starting off with 15 carries for just 39 yards.

Great game today, but bad field position in OT was the crusher.

Playoffs are now just about a long shot.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Broncos and Packers really struggling right now. I think the Vikings could take that division. I was high on them before the year started then they lost to the Niners who are terrible. And now they are dominating again. Makes no sense.

Can't stand the Raiders but they look like a real team again with a future. Good for them I guess.