• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Gameday Thread

nate

Am I the only one who finds this whole Cam Newton dancing controversy to be completely stupid? I personally feel like he's come complete full circle from his college reputation. He's a hard worker, a fan favorite, and does A LOT for underprivileged children, charities, and football camps. So what if he likes to dance? I can't believe its Tuesday and people are still talking about it two days later. You've got Greg Hardy, Ray Rice, Roger Goodell's ineptitude...and then there is Cam Newton's dancing...

Am I the only one who finds this whole Cam Newton dancing controversy to be completely stupid? I personally feel like he's come complete full circle from his college reputation. He's a hard worker, a fan favorite, and does A LOT for underprivileged children, charities, and football camps. So what if he likes to dance? I can't believe its Tuesday and people are still talking about it two days later. You've got Greg Hardy, Ray Rice, Roger Goodell's ineptitude...and then there is Cam Newton's dancing...

I have no idea what the controversy is but Cam Newton is a good dude.

Yeah IDK if the team and Manziel had some guidelines in place after his rehab stint or not. On the surface it looks like an overreaction by the Browns. I mean, you know a ton of these other young players are partying and enjoying their time off during their team's BYE weeks

Gronk is always being filmed doing crazy shit and people love him for it

I'm sure his personality has something to do with it because it makes him a target but the difference is you don't hear about some of those other young guys over and over again in the news for the wrong reasons.  Going back to his college days there were character concerns and less than 2 years into the league he's only made the teams that avoided him look good.  He's had multiple incidents involving alcohol since the off season when he went to rehab which points to poor decision making. 

Gronk is a meat head who doesn't come off as a douche like Manziel and aside from body slamming a friend on a Vegas stage some months after surgery you don't hear too many knocks on him.  He comes off as a frat boy bro you'd expect to find at sharkeez but he happens to be a hell of a football player.

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat