• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

7 hours ago, Tank said:

No women drivers and no Armenians. 

I may have to consider Riyadh as a retirement option.

Except women have been driving for almost 2 years now. and Riyadh? Picture all the asspain of an overcrowded city and then Arabize that. it's no Cairo but it's not far behind

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I guess I don’t understand why you’d  regard a peace arrangement as appeasement or anything other than good.  You make peace with your enemies.  

We should make peace with all nations but we shouldn’t be providing them any aid until they get their house in order. Especially now with our economy going to the shitter. Iran’s attitude will be to make threats if we don’t make a deal. 

Edited by Jason

3 hours ago, Jason said:

We should make peace with all nations but we shouldn’t be providing them aid until they get their house in order. Especially now with our economy going to the shitter

Its not for us to tell the Iranians how to order their house anymore then it’s their place to tell us how to order ours.  An funny enough, the Islamic republic you take issue with exists wholly because of this countries fucking dumbass games.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Its not for us to tell the Iranians how to order their house anymore then it’s their place to tell us how to order ours.  An funny enough, the Islamic republic you take issue with exists wholly because of this counties fucking dumbass games.  

I’m in agreement with you on this. It’s kind of why we should not be involved in “deals” with countries over there 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

We should make peace with all nations but we shouldn’t be providing them aid until they get their house in order. Especially now with our economy going to the shitter

Aid ? What aid.  Giving them back the money we stole from them ? What are your thoughts on our active efforts to deny them any ability to fight covid ?

More American exceptionalism I guess. 

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Aid ? What aid.  Giving them back the money we stole from them ? What are your thoughts on our active efforts to deny them any ability to fight covid ?

More American exceptionalism I guess. 

I have no idea what you’re referring to so I can’t comment on that. I do know we suck at fighting COVID ourselves