• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

9 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

China and India alone will keep oil relevant for decades more

This. While we’re building windmills and manufacturing toxic lithium batteries China will increase its oil consumption because they know it’s still the cheapest most powerful energy source. People don’t realize that almost everything they touch or consume everyday is a byproduct of the oil industry. 

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

2 hours ago, Rico said:

To be fair, both sides dislike Mitch.  Really, it could be anyone. 

Lol they don’t dislike Mitch.  He’s like the huge black guy that eats all of the pain and disease in the green mile.  He takes all of the heat off of all them.  Democrats and Republicans.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

40 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol they don’t dislike Mitch.  He’s like the huge black guy that eats all of the pain and disease in the green mile.  He takes all of the heat off of all them.  Democrats and Republicans.  

I'll take "apt but insane comparisons" for $1000.

Mitch just won a 7th term even with the Dems throwing everything at him. He's the most secure politician in DC. He can ride this term into the next presidential campaign then into retirement well taken care of by those he served well. (And I sure don't mean the people of Kentucky)

14 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Mitch just won a 7th term even with the Dems throwing everything at him. He's the most secure politician in DC. He can ride this term into the next presidential campaign then into retirement well taken care of by those he served well. (And I sure don't mean the people of Kentucky)

He’s like then republican Harry Reid.  He has Kentucky wired and he’ll never ever be unseated.  

I disagree that the dems threw everything at him.  They raised a shit load of money (who helps them raise money more then Mitch McConnell!) from suckers to run a race they knew they’d lose and didn’t care to win because that’s what the democrats do.  The hundred million or whatever I’m sure will be paying a lot of fucking “consultants” for a good long time. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Crazy times. Don't mind Twitter though. Nobody is planning anything over on that platform...

Apple Has Threatened To Ban Parler From The App Store

The social networking app favored by conservatives has been given 24 hours to institute a moderation policy.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/apple-threatens-ban-parler?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Crazy times. Don't mind Twitter though. Nobody is planning anything over on that platform...

Apple Has Threatened To Ban Parler From The App Store

The social networking app favored by conservatives has been given 24 hours to institute a moderation policy.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/apple-threatens-ban-parler?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc

Theses companies now have a window to operate as they’ve always wanted to. Free speech is a dying concept 

5 minutes ago, calscuf said:

They’re fucking private companies.  Maybe you want more government regulation?

I posted in the other thread that I support their right to do whatever they want. I also don’t think that suppressing the speech of a large amount of people from one side is the direction that’s best for the country. That’s as un-American as it gets. I also understand that many on the left will fully support the idea of suppressing speech.

Edited by Jason