• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah, I’ll take our side over theirs every time. Even when we are shit 

Ostensibly the “side” you’re deciding to take is the Saudis and Israelis.  Just more fucking kneeling to oil interests and the military industrial complex.  More recently fucking lunatic death worshipping radical Christians.  Which is the full extent of American interests in those countries.  Consider opposing imperialism.  In all of its evil forms. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I would imagine most countries with sanctions levied against them are struggling in this area. I’m not sure we just lift them “temporarily”. I think it would create a mess to revisit them at a later date. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s an anarchy symbol.  And good.  I’m glad they fucked up the bitches mansion. 

I didn’t know the anarchy symbol was Antifa. I thought they had something with flags on it. I don’t agree with the graffiti but the YouTube that live streamed himself dropping a deuce on her driveway was cool

Edited by Jason

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’m not convinced Iran wants that so it may be completely pointless 

This doesn’t make sense man.  What do you imagine is Iran’s objective ? Primarily their objective is survival.  They are aggressive with the regional powers that want to destroy them.  We don’t have to be involved in that.  But we are.  Because A.  Our relationship with the Saudis.  Which in the past was about our want of their oil.  But B and more pertinent now, is more about all the money they spend on purchasing military equipment from us.  Which is a tricky thing.  You see, selling them all of those weapons systems also means we’re trapped guaranteeing the survival of the Saudi monarchy.  Wouldn’t want all that shit falling into the wrong hands now would we ? The Saudi rulers are clever in that way. 

the Israelis are a more complex issue.  There’s tremendous social pressure (complicated).  But also, they represent basically a colonial bulkhead that helps exert western control in the region.  Also, they buy lots of our shit.  Haha often with our own money.  Some fucking scheme they’ve got cooked up eh ? 

it’s all bullshit.  Like I said, consider opposing it.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Aid ? What aid.  Giving them back the money we stole from them ? What are your thoughts on our active efforts to deny them any ability to fight covid ?

More American exceptionalism I guess. 

I think we all know this isn’t black and white and there aren’t any good actors in this.  Well, except maybe ordinary folks

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think we all know this isn’t black and white and there aren’t any good actors in this.  Well, except maybe ordinary folks

Exactly right it’s not black and white.  it’s not about “good” and “bad” these are baby brained concepts to try and find in geopolitical battles.  It just doesn’t exist.  What is good is peace.  Pursue it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

55 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ostensibly the “side” you’re deciding to take is the Saudis and Israelis.  Just more fucking kneeling to oil interests and the military industrial complex.  More recently fucking lunatic death worshipping radical Christians.  Which is the full extent of American interests in those countries.  Consider opposing imperialism.  In all of its evil forms. 

Death worshipping radical Christians?

As the US and other developed countries move further from fossil fuel dependency, the economic and political power that the middle east currently holds will dissolve and they will return to poverty ridden countries without the GNP to afford any of their current weapons of war. They will become irrelevant other than their antiquity legacy. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

As the US and other developed countries move further from fossil fuel dependency, the economic and political power that the middle east currently holds will dissolve and they will return to poverty ridden countries without the GNP to afford any of their current weapons of war. They will become irrelevant other than their antiquity legacy. 

Wishful thinking...

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

China and India alone will keep oil relevant for decades more

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-55408846

The UN has condemned the execution by Iran of a man for a crime he allegedly committed when he was 16 years old.

Its human rights office said that Mohammad Hassan Rezaiee, aged 30, was put to death on Thursday.

Amnesty International said Rezaiee had been arrested in 2007 over the fatal stabbing of a man. It said he was convicted on a forced confession.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-55285301

Iran has executed a journalist who was accused of using a messaging app to stir up dissent.

Ruhollah Zam was hanged on Saturday after the supreme court upheld a death sentence against him, state television reported.

Zam, who had been living in exile in France, was reportedly detained after travelling to Iraq last year.