• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

51 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Was talking to MT today about 23 years in Texas.  We are retiring here soon and where to now.  Texas has been good to us but there are some dumb fucks get elected here year in and year out.  This whole thing Paxton got started with the 17 states was just a cry for help.  That dude has done some bad shit and with the Pardons going out he was just yelling ollie ollie oxen free to Trump. This is likely where Trump will seek asylum and then of course it will have to be called Free State of Trump then. Oh shit, Trump can get asylum in Florida, never mind. 

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

1 hour ago, StarWitnessKnees said:

Was talking to MT today about 23 years in Texas.  We are retiring here soon and where to now.  Texas has been good to us but there are some dumb fucks get elected here year in and year out.  This whole thing Paxton got started with the 17 states was just a cry for help.  That dude has done some bad shit and with the Pardons going out he was just yelling ollie ollie oxen free to Trump. This is likely where Trump will seek asylum and then of course it will have to be called Free State of Trump then. Oh shit, Trump can get asylum in Florida, never mind. 

You should retire in California for the lulz.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

You should retire in California for the lulz.

I grew up in Topanga and it is still as hippy from when I was a kid there, have family who own homes up there but nah.  I did live 12 years in Bishop and that is possible but likely nah.  There is property in my Mom's estate up in SLO but up a dirt road and nobody has even determined it's worth yet.  Maybe I would build on it.  I have been eyeballing South Canada up MT's way. 

1 hour ago, StarWitnessKnees said:

I grew up in Topanga and it is still as hippy from when I was a kid there, have family who own homes up there but nah.  I did live 12 years in Bishop and that is possible but likely nah.  There is property in my Mom's estate up in SLO but up a dirt road and nobody has even determined it's worth yet.  Maybe I would build on it.  I have been eyeballing South Canada up MT's way. 

SLO is such a cool area. I'd live there.

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

Taylor, do you actually know anything that isn’t in the Liberal Handbook?

And do you have any genuine life experience?  (Let me give you an example of a person with life experience.  I used to live in a 99% black neighborhood).

How about you tell us something crazy/surprising/edgy/not vanilla about your life experience?  

I bet they called you Cracker Cals and you've been stewing over it ever since.

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

And do you have any genuine life experience?  (Let me give you an example of a person with life experience.  I used to live in a 99% black neighborhood).

How about you tell us something crazy/surprising/edgy/not vanilla about your life experience?  

He’s been to the Forum in Inglewood.

at night.

although it was to see Taylor Swift.

Edited by T.G.

He owns a Vanilla Ice CD

43 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I don’t recall being called a cracker.  I do remember the liquor store and Burger King had bullet proof glass.  And the lines at the grocery store and Blockbuster would be an hour long because, well, work ethic and such.

He has the complete Cosby series of DVD’s.

Some of his best friends are...

tan.

He worked in a Soup Kitchen.

ok... it was actually Soup Plantation.