• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

On one hand I love to see cons on Facebook complain about "muh gunz", on the other hand I just can't side with libs on anything more than I already do.

I do not believe stricter gun laws will curb violent crimes. Just as stricter drug laws don't prevent people from using/selling drugs. If someone wants it bad enough, they will get it.

I do not believe stricter gun laws will curb violent crimes.

New York has some of the stricter gun laws in the country and has seen their murder and crime rates drop drastically.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/07/01/new-york-city-crime-down/

Of course what works for New York doesn't necessarily mean it would work in other parts of the country, but there are things at the federal level that we can do that don't entail, "taking all yur gunz."

The number of lives lost in drunk driving related accidents is unacceptable.

Stats are suggesting that Uber may be playing a role in lowering the amount of DUI's. If Southern California had a better public transportation system that number would probably be reduced even further.