• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

We are all the same.  Right?  Right?

GOP blocks provision to require women to register for draft

This is why Republicans are stupid.  Of all the things they could be standing their ground on, they do this.  Its stupid.  If they want to be in the army and be treated the same (which they should) then they should be subject to the draft.

4 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

It was a loser though. The state would have spent a lot of money on a "law" that had no chance. It just shows how desperate some are to make society live by their religious beliefs.

I bet there are many pro life people that aren't religious. Some just don't like dead babies

Lol, from where that bill came from, I think we know what the driving force was.

One can almost always say that there are "many" within a group who feel a certain way. Just like there are "many" doctors calling for Universal Health Care. Apparently less than 1 in 5 of the non-religious are pro-life, and an even smaller percentage think that they should impose their belief on everyone else. The ones who generally feel strongest about wanting the government to take control are people of faith. By and large, this is a matter of religious beliefs. That should be kept separate from government.

I get that you guys feel strongly that it's immoral, and that we're immoral, but if you ban it then we go back to back alley abortions. I don't see how that's any better. It's already difficult enough to do it legally in some states.

Contraceptives are easy to get in any State while killing a fetus should be difficult to do. I'm not sure why anyone should take it lightly and make it simple. Safe, yes, simple, no. At some point a person should have to put some effort into the thought process of what they are about to do that obviously wasn't employed in the act that caused pregnancy.

So I'm going over my absentee ballot, while using votersedge.org to do basic research on voters.

For United States Senator, I think this is our guy.

Republican
Retired

Candidate has provided information.
  • EDUC. teach students how to think,success princilpes, community service,"AMERICAN CREED," how to save compoundingSECURE
  • SECURE OUR BOARDERS
  • BRING BACK OUR JOBS FROM OVER SEAS, GET OUR COUNTRY OUT OF DEBT. STRONG MILITARY FORCE

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

So I'm going over my absentee ballot, while using votersedge.org to do basic research on voters.

For United States Senator, I think this is our guy.

teach students how to think,success princilpes, community

you should also teach them how to spell principles.