• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/house-impeachment-vote-could-come-soon-tuesday-according-senior-democrat?fbclid=IwAR06HB9ZrpiDbi3tEtT5JCZtokVsU0Pe42gQfDU6NefHienRsBkQToTqZFU

other than pelosi being so hateful that this is important to her, can someone explain why they're pursuing this? this could drag on for months for a man slated to leave office in ten days. and it doesn't appear that pence is willing to jump in on this, so impeachment would be the option they'd have to pursue.

at a time when people are suffering and getting very little help from our gov't, punishing trump after he leaves office is nothing but vindictive, especially since it appears they're able to pass a resolution/provision (not sure what it's called) that can prevent him from ever running for office again. if this is to further do damage to his reputation, i don't think that's remotely possible.

6 hours ago, Tank said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/house-impeachment-vote-could-come-soon-tuesday-according-senior-democrat?fbclid=IwAR06HB9ZrpiDbi3tEtT5JCZtokVsU0Pe42gQfDU6NefHienRsBkQToTqZFU

other than pelosi being so hateful that this is important to her, can someone explain why they're pursuing this? this could drag on for months for a man slated to leave office in ten days. and it doesn't appear that pence is willing to jump in on this, so impeachment would be the option they'd have to pursue.

at a time when people are suffering and getting very little help from our gov't, punishing trump after he leaves office is nothing but vindictive, especially since it appears they're able to pass a resolution/provision (not sure what it's called) that can prevent him from ever running for office again. if this is to further do damage to his reputation, i don't think that's remotely possible.

You don't think he's done anything worthy of impeachment this last week?

They also can do more than one thing at a time and there is no way this drags on for months.

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

You don't think he's done anything worthy of impeachment this last week?

They also can do more than one thing at a time and there is no way this drags on for months.

i didn't say that at all, nor was i trying to imply it. the article details how they would wait until biden's first 100 days are up, then proceed. my question is what would be the value of doing this at that point? he'll be out of office in nine days. will waiting another 3 months make him more out of office? if they find him guilty, censuring is pointless, as is removing him from office. so what's their point? what do they want to accomplish by moving on this? it'll be like the cadaver synod.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

i didn't say that at all, nor was i trying to imply it. the article details how they would wait until biden's first 100 days are up, then proceed. my question is what would be the value of doing this at that point? he'll be out of office in nine days. will waiting another 3 months make him more out of office? if they find him guilty, censuring is pointless, as is removing him from office. so what's their point? what do they want to accomplish by moving on this? it'll be like the cadaver synod.

Here you go. I'm glad they included his shake down call to the GA SOS.

AP News: Trump faces 'incitement of insurrection' impeachment charge 
https://apnews.com/article/pelosi-house-impeach-trump-575a4070cbef5441d61fb7e4a497f9b7