• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

I don’t think you guys can appreciate what they’ve done to chicken in the US until you go somewhere else and see what a normal one looks like. The KFC here is pretty decent but when I had some in St Louis a couple years ago the pieces were grotesquely large and fatty and I couldn’t even finish it. When I want to do wings I get them on the Navy base here because they’re huge but other than that I much prefer the local chicken 

46 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The last time I had a KFC bucket it was so greasy that it made me sick.  Disgusting.  I doubt I’ll ever have KFC again.  I don’t know how I ate that shit when I was younger.  

respect for the Big Mac tho. 

I remember getting some kind of combo meal from KFC back in the day. It was 2 pieces of chicken, mash potatoes with gravy and corn on the cob or something like that. This was late 80’s/early 90’s. Nobody called it KFC back then. It was just Kentucky Fried Chicken. 

Oh The Colonel and Cal Worthington were both alive then. Pussy cow, pussy cow, pussy cow. 

5 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I don’t think you guys can appreciate what they’ve done to chicken in the US until you go somewhere else and see what a normal one looks like. The KFC here is pretty decent but when I had some in St Louis a couple years ago the pieces were grotesquely large and fatty and I couldn’t even finish it. When I want to do wings I get them on the Navy base here because they’re huge but other than that I much prefer the local chicken 

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, arch stanton said:

If you go to Chinese markets around here you can get non hormone chicken but they always look scrawny, like they were never fed and butchered young compared to the Zacky farms super birds. I use mostly chicken thighs these days when cooking but if we do have chicken breast I split them in two and hit them with a tenderizer. One breast easily covers two meals.