• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

27 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Taxpayers have spent this 'crazy' amount keeping a 9/11 mastermind alive

Built nearly 18 years ago to detain suspected terrorists on a U.S. naval base in CubaGuantanamo Bay has grown into what seems to be the most expensive prison on earth.

The U.S. government has spent an estimated $161.5 million housing the suspected mastermind of the 9/11 terror attacks – Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. And up until Saturday, Mohammed was to receive a coronavirus vaccine so that he could be tried and put to death, if convicted.

Captured in 2003, Sheikh Mohammed confessed to being a mastermind behind some of the most prolific terror attacks in the past few decades, most notably the 9/11 attacks. 

Mohammed's death penalty trial was originally set for Jan. 11, 2021, but it was delayed due to the pandemic. 

How much is a bullet these days?

Wait a second...

Obama and Trump didn't close Guantanamo?

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

Biden's nominee for Secretary of Agriculture, Tom Vilsack, is not going to be a popular selection. Since about 99% of us here are not farmers, we don't often pay attention to this sort of stuff. But there are those who do, and this is an article about what this guy has done/supported in the past.

https://www.organicconsumers.org/blog/back-future-tom-mr-monsanto-vilsack-part-i?fbclid=IwAR0FkI6RJmPQCamfFykfZDFaSOjTekAkrEURGVWJjk0YhVw6HBb5se4M5oA

2 hours ago, Tank said:

Biden's nominee for Secretary of Agriculture, Tom Vilsack, is not going to be a popular selection. Since about 99% of us here are not farmers, we don't often pay attention to this sort of stuff. But there are those who do, and this is an article about what this guy has done/supported in the past.

https://www.organicconsumers.org/blog/back-future-tom-mr-monsanto-vilsack-part-i?fbclid=IwAR0FkI6RJmPQCamfFykfZDFaSOjTekAkrEURGVWJjk0YhVw6HBb5se4M5oA

Only about 1% of American farming is organic, I don’t think he is going to be as unpopular as that opinion piece states.  They may make a lot of noise but that is all they will do

Mayo isn't one of the few foods I truly despise. If I order a sandwich and it's on there I can live with it. Same as Redondo I like tuna sandwiches but I have never once in my life purchased it myself or have had it in my fridge. If I'm at a place where I build my own sandwich mayonnaise is never a topping I select.