• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texastribune.org/2021/02/07/biden-immigration-ice/amp/
Forget that they are here illegally but now we can forget when they are committing crimes

Do you think you America has a problem with forgetting about people who commit crimes ? 

also, to the extent that there is evidence on this stupid topic the evidence is that an undocumented person less likely to commit crimes here then a citizen. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Do you think you America has a problem with forgetting about people who commit crimes ? 

also, to the extent that there is evidence on this stupid topic the evidence is that an undocumented person less likely to commit crimes here then a citizen. 

That may be true but ones that do commit crimes should be deported. How many that consists of is irrelevant. I’m not sure why we all couldn’t agree on that point.

On 2/2/2021 at 9:31 AM, Adam said:

Your mom sends them to me in our group text

On 2/2/2021 at 9:38 AM, st1ckboy said:

If my mom was sending you memes they would all be about cats. I dont think she cares who is sticking their dick in AOC. 

Since you are interested in memes from my mom I figured I'd share the last two she has posted. I'm thinking of making this a regular thing. I'm going to send them to you in a pm as well just in case you don't see them here.

FB_IMG_1612926722822.jpg

FB_IMG_1612926704271.jpg

52 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

They committed a crime when they entered this country illegally so your argument is baseless.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Since you are interested in memes from my mom I figured I'd share the last two she has posted. I'm thinking of making this a regular thing. I'm going to send them to you in a pm as well just in case you don't see them here.

FB_IMG_1612926722822.jpg

FB_IMG_1612926704271.jpg

Lol wtf

i saw pm first and was quite bamboozled. Very well played

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

FB_IMG_1612926722822.jpg

FB_IMG_1612926704271.jpg

Thanks for these. I might use them for our church newsletter.

52 minutes ago, Jason said:

That those here illegally that are arrested for different crimes will not be deported 

Is this a problem ? I gotta say I honestly don’t know.  I don’t think someone’s abuela needs to be deported for like a speeding ticket or not paying one or whatever.  Do we want to deport Pancho for stealing a car ? Who cares.  Sure.  My understanding is that mostly these people do end up deported.  Or in prison.  I don’t think we have a problem with pursuing and punishing criminals in this country. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Is this a problem ? I gotta say I honestly don’t know.  I don’t think someone’s abuela needs to be deported for like a speeding ticket or not paying one or whatever.  Do we want to deport Pancho for stealing a car ? Who cares.  Sure.  My understanding is that mostly these people do end up deported. 

That’s not what the article says though

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

That’s not what the article says though

What I gathered from reading the article is that they’re telling ICE to prioritize serious violent offenders.  I’m not going to get into the weeds with you about that that means but generally I don’t see a problem with that idea.  Specifically Trumps direction was to arrest as many people as possible.  This resulted in going after these people for basically anything.  If that’s changing then I say good.  I don’t give a shit about this bullshit.  It’s a made up “problem” 

the police go after criminals whether they’re legal or not.  ICE is involved in that with the illegals.  It seems they’re being directed to focus on actual public threats and not stat padding.  There’s no direction to go easy on criminals.  And my main point is that we don’t need to imagine that the presence of these people who largely don’t cause problems is some kind of horror. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

11 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I think his point was that the US doesn't really have a problem filling their prisons. pretty solid incarceration numbers. It's not like hard criminals are getting released because they don't have green cards

Honest question: When was the last time you were in the United States for an extended period of time?