• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

40 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Congress not dealing with our problems effectively is not due to incompetence. It's 100% due to indifference. If you're not a 7 figure donor they don't give half a fuck about you

I think we got a little of both mixed in there. Probably a splash of corruption too 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

@Taylor this what she gets for playing nice 

I heard she lost it because she wanted to be on multiple committees, but the Financial Oversight Committee is an "exclusive committee."

I never thought I'd type "committee" so many times in one post. That's like 8 m's, 8 t's, and 8 e's.

Just now, Taylor said:

I heard she lost it because she wanted to be on multiple committees, but the Financial Oversight Committee is an "exclusive committee."

I never thought I'd type "committee" so many times in one post. That's like 8 m's, 8 t's, and 8 e's.

I like porter but it would be good if she was more abrasive.  I feel like she gets drowned out a bit 

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yes. This is why Twitter sucks. 

Porter loses seat on House panel overseeing financial sector | TheHill
https://thehill.com/policy/finance/534335-porter-loses-seat-on-house-panel-overseeing-financial-sector

On 1/13/2021 at 2:55 PM, Blarg said:

All bands become jaded by the money they make, create songs for top forty rotations but poets can walk away on their own terms. There is nothing poetic about Metallica.

If there's one person who's opinion i care about regarding Metallica it is Blarg.