• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Yay progressivism!!

It's crazy that abortion is still illegal in Argentina. 

If you talked to them and asked them why they're celebrating, I wonder what they'd say. My uneducated guess is that it has more to do with women's rights in a patriarchal society.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

If you talked to them and asked them why they're celebrating, I wonder what they'd say. My uneducated guess is that it has more to do with women's rights in a patriarchal society.

79% of Argentina is made up of Christians. Of those 63% are Roman Catholics. Maybe now you can understand why it may not have the support there that it does here. 

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

If I shoot a pregnant woman in the stomach and kill her unborn child I can be brought up on murder charges but if a doctor reaches up into her womb with a pair of snips and cuts the child to pieces it’s celebrated as “women’s rights.”

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

If I shoot a pregnant woman in the stomach and kill her unborn child I can be brought up on murder charges but if a doctor reaches up into her womb with a pair of snips and cuts the child to pieces it’s celebrated as “women’s rights.”

That was dark dude.  I know you are upset, stolen election and all.  Keep your hopes up, there is still a Jan 6th miracle where someone boofs for him and he still is declared the victor. Right now he is just Victors mom. 

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

I remember the good old days when Taylor was pro-life

It's rather tough to be a liberal progressive and pro-life. Zero political candidates you will vote for will be pro-life. For them the bottom line is that the woman's right is more important than the un-born's.  

Edited by Jason

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

79% of Argentina is made up of Christians. Of those 63% are Roman Catholics. Maybe now you can understand why it may not have the support there that it does here. 

What was the percentage of self-proclaimed Christians in the U.S. when Roe v. Wade happened?

Screenshot_20201216-083537_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What was the percentage of self-proclaimed Christians in the U.S. when Roe v. Wade happened?

Screenshot_20201216-083537_Samsung Internet.jpg

"Identifying" as a Christian is like a dude identifying as a woman. Claiming it doesn't mean you are one. I would guess the actual number of practicing Christians is well under 40%

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

"Identifying" as a Christian is like a dude identifying as a woman. Claiming it doesn't mean you are one. I would guess the actual number of practicing Christians is well under 40%

I 100% agree. Blarg was also using self-reported numbers to make his point.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Did the doctor kill the woman's child without her consent?

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I'm not saying it is. But the comparison LHalo made is ridiculous, and you know it.

This is a good watch:

I agree that too much effort by Christians is being spent trying to outlaw abortion. As a Christian, I think it is barbaric, disgusting and murder but it doesn't have a direct impact on my life and I'm not the one who will have to answer for it when that time comes.