• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Years ago I had a meeting with a sales account in Lancaster. He was running his business out of his house. His house smelled really strange. I couldn't pin point it. At one point I had to go to the bathroom and on his toilet was a baggy of meth and a pipe. Not sure if meth was the smell or not but he's not a client anymore. 

On demand meth delivery seems like a huge opportunity.

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Maybe but it is moot.  A perfect world doesn't exist.

Of course in a perfect world there would be no need for criminal courts

Which still doesn't take into account those who are living at or below the poverty line.  Which is a high factor when it comes to folks in jail

Either the death penalty is a fair outcome in the prosecution of heinous crimes or it isn't. In the case of the last execution the question was did the actions lead to death of the victims and did they suffer greatly. I think being burned alive is a qualification for undo suffering even leaving out all events prior, kidnapping, imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon. This was a crime properly adjudicated. 

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Either the death penalty is a fair outcome in the prosecution of heinous crimes or it isn't. In the case of the last execution the question was did the actions lead to death of the victims and did they suffer greatly. I think being burned alive is a qualification for undo suffering even leaving out all events prior, kidnapping, imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon. This was a crime properly adjudicated. 

Ok than it isn’t a fair outcome.  Too final 

4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

My son had a soccer tournament in Lancaster a couple years ago and we stayed in a hotel across the street from their stadium.  They had a Star Wars night so we got to see all nerds walk through the lobby in their costumes. 

the first night my wife and I spent together out of town was at a hotel in Lancaster. 

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Maybe just the one punishment that can’t be undone

But the one punishment that can't be undone usually involves a crime that can't be undone.  

And when you decapitate your kids and make your other kids see your handiwork.  Let him fry.

24 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

But the one punishment that can't be undone usually involves a crime that can't be undone.  

And when you decapitate your kids and make your other kids see your handiwork.  Let him fry.

It is interesting to me that the same government you distrust so much when it comes to COVID and elections is the same one you would give the power of life and death to