• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/my-first-amendment-right-different-yours-dem-rep-demings-declares

It is nice to know that Trump isn't the only politician that says stupid stuff on the internet.

How in the hell did she even get elected? That's impressively dumb.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

46 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Again, his answer was a blanket statement.

The certainty with which you seem to say this is absolutely unfounded. Hell, he even says "they" right before saying that it hasn't happened. They're not talking about the President as best I can tell, and the case that he is seems to be much weaker than the case that he isn't, given the context and previous sentences. 

7 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Ah, the snowflake defense. When cornered, get personal.

cornered? you literally have shown no ability to comprehend what you have read and have decided that Comey's (and the deputy AG's) responses are to questions you want them to be, not what the actual transcripts prescribe.

At least in the first instance, you could interpret it that way...it's not what Rubio asked, but I could see how it could be construed if that's what you wanted to hear...but at no point in Comey's response does he mention the President, the question makes absolutely zero reference to the president, and specifically asks about the Dept. of Justice and AG. And yet somehow you have taken that to mean he made a blanket statement about the president.

6 minutes ago, red321 said:

cornered? you literally have shown no ability to comprehend what you have read and have decided that Comey's (and the deputy AG's) responses are to questions you want them to be, not what the actual transcripts prescribe.

At least in the first instance, you could interpret it that way...it's not what Rubio asked, but I could see how it could be construed if that's what you wanted to hear...but at no point in Comey's response does he mention the President, the question makes absolutely zero reference to the president, and specifically asks about the Dept. of Justice and AG. And yet somehow you have taken that to mean he made a blanket statement about the president.

"But i'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience."

That sentence right there. He doesn't specify the DOJ or AG, regardless of the question asked that sentence speaks broadly.