• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

On May 17, 2017 at 11:11 AM, red321 said:

Impeachment is a political process, not a legal process...there is not specific line that says, this is an impeachable offense.

I'm fairly certain treason and bribery are impeachable offenses. 

15 hours ago, Brandon said:

98 years in prison for robbing a blockbuster video? wtf?

i could kill a few people and get less time than that.

To be fair it was this specific robbery that caused Blockbuster to eventually go bankrupt.

27 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Does the rest of the country actually respect anything California does? It's funny to me that morons like Newsom think that rest of the country wants to follow California's lead. 

We need to build more walls!

The US is finally telling the public who overstays their visas the most—and it’s not Mexicans

By the end of fiscal year 2016, some 630,000 visitors had failed to leave the US, far exceeding the 415,000 people who were intercepted crossing the US-Mexico boundary during the same time period. According to Homeland Security, Canadians, not northbound Latin Americans, were the biggest group of violators. About 120,000 Canadians with expired visas were still believed to be living in the US at the end of the period covered by the report, versus roughly 47,000 Mexicans.

Wait, they are already in the country?  We need to door to door, and search them out.  Deport them all. 

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

The US is finally telling the public who overstays their visas the most—and it’s not Mexicans

Wait, they are already in the country?  We need to door to door, and search them out.  Deport them all. 

And what are you gonna do when all these door-to-door searchers start asking you to fund their pensions?

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Well we wouldn't want people to panic, thinking these criminals are living so close, would we? I think we need a secret state police force to do this.

4 hours ago, Ordos said:

Well we wouldn't want people to panic, thinking these criminals are living so close, would we? I think we need a secret state police force to do this.

FBI?  NSA?  ICE?  Homeland Security?  Border Patrol?  We know that LAPD, Sherriffs, and CHP will do nothing.

My god, we are a police state aren't we?

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

FBI?  NSA?  ICE?  Homeland Security?  Border Patrol?  We know that LAPD, Sherriffs, and CHP will do nothing.

My god, we are a police state aren't we?

Did you just now notice? If you want to scare the shit out of yourself just sit back and calculate how many people from municipal level up to the feds, are authorized to use deadly force against you

GOD BLESS AMERICA

On 5/16/2017 at 8:08 AM, Make Angels Great Again said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

So the conspiracy theory that Seth Rich was murdered for leaking to Wikileaks is picking up steam. His family's PI is saying there is evidence on his laptop he was in contact with Wikileaks prior to his death.

hey MAGA...we've been waiting with baited breath for an update...maybe you've been too busy eating pizza to let us know how it's going?

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Way to go morons.  Our government is completely incompetent.  

Incompetent? No.
Britain I'm sure wanted the blood rage to calm a bit before confirming that ethnicity of the attacker.
The current American administration...not so interested in this.

35 minutes ago, red321 said:

hey MAGA...we've been waiting with baited breath for an update...maybe you've been too busy eating pizza to let us know how it's going?

Still picking up steam buddy. You may have noticed it has gone more mainstream. Just gonna have to play the wait and see game I guess.

by going mainstream do you mean Fox pulling their report because it fell apart, Hannity being told to STFU by the Fox lawyers, and Kim Dotcom trolling Hannity to sell his music videos and being caught trying to hack into Seth Rich's account?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/the-life-and-death-of-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory/2017/05/23/aba640c4-3ff3-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_rich-715a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

All that began to unravel Tuesday afternoon, when Fox News retracted a story that had claimed the same Rich-WikiLeaks connection, telling readers that the article was “not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting.” Fox News did not respond to a request for comment, but Dotcom wrote on his website that he would not speak further about his allegations.

The latest revelation — that a hacker from New Zealand may have been trying as recently as this week to hack into Rich’s email — offered fresh evidence that the conspiracy theory is false. Dotcom, it seemed, may have been willing to create a fake archive of emails from Rich to “prove” his role in the DNC hack.

Image result for elmer fudd sucker

43 minutes ago, red321 said:

by going mainstream do you mean Fox pulling their report because it fell apart, Hannity being told to STFU by the Fox lawyers, and Kim Dotcom trolling Hannity to sell his music videos and being caught trying to hack into Seth Rich's account?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/the-life-and-death-of-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory/2017/05/23/aba640c4-3ff3-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_rich-715a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

All that began to unravel Tuesday afternoon, when Fox News retracted a story that had claimed the same Rich-WikiLeaks connection, telling readers that the article was “not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting.” Fox News did not respond to a request for comment, but Dotcom wrote on his website that he would not speak further about his allegations.

The latest revelation — that a hacker from New Zealand may have been trying as recently as this week to hack into Rich’s email — offered fresh evidence that the conspiracy theory is false. Dotcom, it seemed, may have been willing to create a fake archive of emails from Rich to “prove” his role in the DNC hack.

Image result for elmer fudd sucker

I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you on this, but i'll say this. Can you unequivocally say that Seth Rich did not leak the DNC e-mails to Wikileaks with 100 percent certainty? A covered up murder of a leaker would be one of the biggest stories in American political history. I think it's well worth pursuing, but everyone who tries to is deemed a crazy conspiracy theorist and attacked from every direction. I wonder why? Do you really think politicians aren't dirty enough to do something like this? If this broke, it would decimate the Democratic party. There is a mountain of evidence that hints he could be a leaker, it just doesn't quite go far enough. 

Yet...