• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

The usual people around here are silent on this one so far I've noticed. The DNC e-mails from Wikileaks were the start of the Russia hacking narrative, and this pretty much blows that out of the water.

Not to mention murdering a leaker is serious, after all John Podesta said in a leaked e-mail that he is "For making an example of a suspected leaker."

Wikileaks has re-tweeted the story, and also tweeted this a while back: 

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

You 

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The usual people around here are silent on this one so far I've noticed. The DNC e-mails from Wikileaks were the start of the Russia hacking narrative, and this pretty much blows that out of the water.

Not to mention murdering a leaker is serious, after all John Podesta said in a leaked e-mail that he is "For making an example of a suspected leaker."

Wikileaks has re-tweeted the story, and also tweeted this a while back: 

you should stop getting your news from the pizza gate hotline

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/family-of-slain-seth-rich-says-reports-he-fed-wikileaks-dnc-info-are-untrue/2017/05/16/9b32ef9c-3a46-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.e6732b8af973

Common sense actually.

The story on Rich's death is that it was a robbery. Yet he had all his valuables on him, was being followed and shot twice in the back, Julian Assange (who is more reliable than any hack at WaPo) has strongly hinted at him being their source without explicitly saying it.

Oh, and Fox said they spoke to a federal investigator who corroborated Wheeler's claims, since anonymous sources seem to be so popular.

6 hours ago, calscuf said:

Red vs. MAGA is like Trout vs. Dave Dravecky post amputation.

Yeah, but it's also like Cleveland beating the Cubs during interleague play in May 2017. 

The Cubs already won it really mattered 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Yeah, but it's also like Cleveland beating the Cubs during interleague play in May 2017. 

The Cubs already won it really mattered 

No.

It's like McGwire beating Sosa, if Sosa wasn't roiding. 

Asterisks everywhere. 

Also, beisbol been berry good to me. 

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Let me ask this question to the aw libs.  Would you rather have Trump or Pence as POTUS?

I'm not a lib and didn't vote for Trump but I think Pence at least has some political sense about him. I'd rather have Pence in there

If he would cut taxes and spending, enforce the border and pull us out of our misguided wars I wouldn't mind having him in the Oval Office. So far Trump hasn't accomplished shit outside of the first two weeks and there's been nothing but controversy.

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

That is a tough question mt, a seriously tough question

That is what I figured.  I think that the Donald may kind of pander to the right's social issues, Pence is a true believer and that would concern those on the left.

2 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Pence would get railroaded by the republican machine. If that agenda suits you then you're golden

As in McCain, Ryan and Graham? I think you're right. 

He would probably end up their bitch.