• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

No, I didn't. There are things I didn't care for regarding Hillary, but in general I thought she was an acceptable candidate and certainly well qualified as compared to the alternative (or alternatives if you want to count Johnson and Stein). 

(edit, and it should be noted, I have voted in the past for lesser of two evils...I just don't pretend I didn't)

Guys like Trump and Bentley are the personification of what evangelicals purportedly stand against, and yet they tend to be the biggest supporters

• Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

Hillary is the absolute worst, just the bottom of the barrel candidate for a ton of people. She is probably the most disliked politician in modern times. It should come as zero surprise conservatives/evangelicals would pick Trump over her considering Trump was/is touting more conservative policies than her by a long shot.

8 minutes ago, red321 said:

No, I didn't. There are things I didn't care for regarding Hillary, but in general I thought she was an acceptable candidate and certainly well qualified as compared to the alternative (or alternatives if you want to count Johnson and Stein). 

(edit, and it should be noted, I have voted in the past for lesser of two evils...I just don't pretend I didn't)

Guys like Trump and Bentley are the personification of what evangelicals purportedly stand against, and yet they tend to be the biggest supporters

Who's pretending they didn't?  

and seriously, I am going to start talking to you about what photographers should do.

13 minutes ago, red321 said:

Man where the did the left of my youth go? She represents everything they were fighting against. I doubt the 20 year old Hillary would have voted for the corporate candidate she became. She stared into the eyes of the monster and became one herself.

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

and seriously, I am going to start talking to you about what photographers should do.

Talk about what they do, a lot, and bitch about the price of "decent" glass. That's about it.

Just now, Thomas said:

Talk about what they do, a lot, and bitch about the price of "decent" glass. That's about it.

lol.

Seriously though, I was thinking about deleting that part of my post.  It is a lowest common denominator statement.  Oh well, I will live with it now.

16 hours ago, IEAngelsfan said:

My lip reading skills are a little rusty, but I think he whispered "have you seen a grown man naked?"

Knowing Biden he probably was just really curious.