• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

The hearing aid industry is a gigantic money machine. If you go to one of the chain hearing aid centers or even independents they will run you $5k or more for a pair of hearing aids that you can get prescribed over at Costco for less than half the cost. The hearing aids all cost the same, the chain centers pocket $2,500 - $3,500 for a "service program" that is free at Costco. 

Fuck Warren. 

The hearing aid industry is built on salespeople who get a significant commission. Add in high marketing costs and you get an $8K hearing aid. Same with home security, heat detectors, etc.

The way people buy has changed over the past 50 years. There used to be an army of door-to-door salespeople. Slowly that has eroded and then fell off the cliff with the internet and warehouse discount stores. Nowadays companies are selling direct to consumer eliminating high commissions, keystoning by retailers, etc. and that is giving the end user a much lower price.

The big threat to businesses these days is Amazon. Not only for online CPG purchased by consumers but also for brick-and-mortars; Imagine passing up a 7-11 convenience store because you have a Prime membership at the Amazon store down the block; Grocery stores are already in Amazon's sights. Amazon will even crush the insurance industry. Amazon is re-training Americans how to buy.

I just returned to Amazon the empty box I received in place of the shower filter I ordered. Now I get to wait for a refund and still no water filter. I'd rather go to the store but these assholes put those companies out of business so you are buying sight unseen.  And what was unseen is my shower filter. 

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/border-apprehensions-hit-new-17-year-low-april

Border Apprehensions Hit a New 17-Year Low in April

The latest Border Patrol report shows that border apprehensions continued to decline by 9% in April, hitting a new 17-year low record. Total border apprehensions have declined by 76% since Pres. Trump was elected.

ouch...

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/05/12/babies-named-caitlyn-plunge-in-popularity-in-the-us

Caitlyn no longer a popular baby name in the U.S.

A year after Caitlyn Jenner announced her new name and gender, the popularity of the name Caitlyn plummeted more than any other baby name, according to Social Security’s annual list of the most popular baby names.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

ouch...

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/05/12/babies-named-caitlyn-plunge-in-popularity-in-the-us

Caitlyn no longer a popular baby name in the U.S.

A year after Caitlyn Jenner announced her new name and gender, the popularity of the name Caitlyn plummeted more than any other baby name, according to Social Security’s annual list of the most popular baby names.

got a friend request on facebook yesterday for a lady named rhonda, someone i used to teach with when my career first started.

of course, back then his name was ron. had no idea what he was into.

so i got home from work yesterday and found a box on my porch from amazon prime. hadn't ordered anything, nor had my wife. went ahead and opened it and found some real nice piece of plumbing equipment inside. not sure what to do with it. looks like it was intended for some kind of hollywood bigshot. 

7 hours ago, Tank said:

so i got home from work yesterday and found a box on my porch from amazon prime. hadn't ordered anything, nor had my wife. went ahead and opened it and found some real nice piece of plumbing equipment inside. not sure what to do with it. looks like it was intended for some kind of hollywood bigshot. 

Let me explain how to install it. First drop your pants to your ankles and bend over.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

So the conspiracy theory that Seth Rich was murdered for leaking to Wikileaks is picking up steam. His family's PI is saying there is evidence on his laptop he was in contact with Wikileaks prior to his death.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

So the conspiracy theory that Seth Rich was murdered for leaking to Wikileaks is picking up steam. His family's PI is saying there is evidence on his laptop he was in contact with Wikileaks prior to his death.

Reaper_Hillary_2309_96-sm.jpg